Salactol Collodion Wart Paint contains Salicylic Acid and Lactc Acid in a high strength formulation.
- Treats warts, verrucas, corns and calluses
- Can be used on adults, children and elderly
- Includes applicator
- Use once each day
Take Care When Using Salactol Paint
Keep away from the eyes and mucous membranes. The gel should be applied carefully to the wart, verruca, corn or callus only, to avoid possible irritation of surrounding normal skin.
Some mild, transient irritation may be expected, but in cases of more severe or persistent pain/irritation, the treatment should be suspended and/or discontinued.
Avoid spillage. Avoid inhaling vapour. Replace cap tightly after use.
When NOT To Use Salactol Wart Paint
Not to be used on or near the face, intertriginous or anogenital regions or by diabetics or individuals with impaired peripheral blood circulation.
Not to be used on moles, birthmarks, hairy warts or on any other skin lesions for which Salactol is not indicated.
Not to be used in cases of sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE EACH OF CHILDREN.
READ THE PATIENT LEAFLET BEFORE TAKING THIS MEDICATION.
How to Use
- Use once daily, usually at night.
- Soak the affected site in warm water for a few minutes then pat dry.
- Gently rub the surface of the wart, verruca, corn or callus with a pumice stone or manicure emery board to remove any hard skin.
- Carefully apply a few drops of Salactol to the lesion and allow each drop to dry before applying the next one.
- Only apply Salactol to the affected area. Take care to protect the surrounding skin
- Plantar warts should be covered with an adhesive plaster. Leave for 24 hours. Repeat the procedure daily, after first removing any plaster
Salicylic Acid 16.7% w/w
Lactic Acid 16.7% w/w