Salatac Gel is a pharmacy strength product designed to treat warts, veruccas, corns and calluses. It contains both Salicylic Acid 12% and Lactic Acid 4%.
- Includes special applicator and emery board
How To Use Salatac Gel
- Soak the affected area in warm water for 2-3 minutes, then dry thoroughyl using your own towel.
- Apply 1-2 drops to form a thin coating on top of the wart / verucca / corn / callus
- Allow to dry then repeat every night
- Take care not to apply the gel to surrounding skin
- Once per week, gently rub the area with the emnery board provided
- Read the instructions prior to use on how to handle and open the tube.
- Do not use Salatac Gel on or anywhere near your face, armpits, breasts or genitals.
- Do not use Salatac Gel on birthmarks, moles, spots or warts that contain hairs.
- Do not use if you are a diabetic and or suffer from poor circrulation to your feet or your hands.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE EACH OF CHILDREN.
READ THE PATIENT LEAFLET BEFORE TAKING THIS MEDICATION.