Sally Cleanse is an exfoliating cleanser, Spot-Zapper + Micro-Mask that contains 2% salicylic acid, the highest amount legally permitted to be used in skincare in the EU.
|Helps reduce wrinkles. A nurturing yet fast-absorbing daily moisturizer with a peptide duo that helps support natural collagen and hydrate skin.|
THE INKEY LIST’s Polyglutamic Acid is the dryness-banishing formula that all dehydrated skin types should add to their #shelfie.
|Silky, daily moisturizer helps to brighten the skin with lasting results.|
A powerful antioxidant that is extracted from the seeds of the rose plant. Packed with essential fatty acids and skin beneficial vitamins, it helps to improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation and hydrates.
|Body massage oil with firming and anti-cellulite properties.Supplemented with rejuvenating Japanese Ginkgo Biloba extract.Noticeably softens and tones the epidermis.Smooths and firms the skin.Provides active care during massage.Perfumed with energising, juicy mango allows for a pleasant relaxation of the body. aromatherapy & firming massagevegan formula skin typeall skin types age12+directions for…|
|Content||Salicylic acid is an oil-soluble beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that deep dives into pores to dissolve the sebum (aka oil), + dead skin cells, which helps to tackle spots, blackheads, lumps + bumps. It’ll effectively exfoliate the skin’s surface for instantly smoother results and help to lift away excess oiliness for a matte finish – it’s also an anti-inflammatory ingredient, which will ease redness in the skin.
Sally Cleanse is part of the Match + Mix range of skincare. They’re “add-ons” to your Skingredients core recipe – that's the KeyFour – which work to address your individual skin concerns + help you reach your skin goals. Incorporate Match + Mix products, like Sally Cleanse, into your AM + PM skincare routine when your skin needs it. She’s a powerful ally to oily skinned hoomans, our Sally, but her company is best enjoyed in small doses – that’s every 3rd PM to prevent skin irritation. Her BFF? PreProbiotic Cleanse of course. Use them alongside each other to exfoliate + give back to the skin. Plus, it’s a skin-smoothing hero for bacne, chestne +bumne (be careful around sensitive areas) and keratosis pilaris, aka chicken skin.
Who It’s For:
• Those with very oily skin – salicylic acid helps to mop up excess oil and reduce redness
• Those with blackheads (open comedones) and whiteheads (closed comedones) – Sally gets to the root of spots and blackheads by clearing pores
• Those with under-the-skin spots – Sally can penetrate deep into the pore, reducing inflammation
• Hoomans® over the age of 12
• Those with keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) and bacne – use anywhere on your body
• Not for those with super sensitive skin – and we always recommend patch testing
• Not for pregnant mamas-to-be – using high amounts of salicylic acid is not recommended during pregnancy
• Not for those on high-levels of medicated drugs prescribed by a dermatologist – speak to your dermatologist if you wish to use salicylic acid alongside your regime
How To Use:
1. Use PM every 3rd night after pre-cleansing as your treatment cleanser –avoiding the delicate eye area.
2. Pump a coin-sized amount of cleanser into wet palms.
3. Massage into your face using firm, circular, outward motions, focusing the product on areas of congestion.
4. After 60 seconds, rinse and remove with hands or the Cleanse Off
How To Refill:
We love our Sally Cleanse (aka the dark blue one) and if you’re running on empty– you must too! Here’s how to refill your oil-busting + congestion-clearing treatment cleanser:
1. To begin, twist your inner tube out.
2. Twist off the pump and the collar – keep your pump and collar!
3. Take your refill tube, remove the lid, replace the collar and twist the lid back on
4. Screw the inner tube into the outer tube.
5. Away you go, ready to cleanse + exfoliate your skin!
6. Wash, dry + recycle your refill.||Helps reduce wrinkles.
Peptides are small but mighty amino acid chains that support the firming, hydrating proteins for your skin. With continued use, these peptides help support natural collagen, leaving skin looking youthful and feeling comfortable.
2% Royal Epigen P5™helps to even skin tone and delay the aging of skin cells.
1% Hydrating Peptide Solution: Supports your skin’s moisture barrier for visibly radiant skin.
HOW TO USE:
In the AM and PM, after cleansing and serums, massage a pea-sized amount into face and neck, follow with oil if desired.
HYDRATING VS MOISTURIZING - WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
Hydrators work to increase the water content of the skin. These target dehydrated skin. E.G. Hyaluronic acid. Moisturizers help seal moisture into the skin. These target dry skin. E.G. Peptide moisturizer
We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using. Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation. External use only. Avoid immediate eye area. Keep out of reach of children.
||Once you’re done trying to pronounce it, THE INKEY LIST’s Polyglutamic Acid is the dryness-banishing formula that all dehydrated skin types should add to their #shelfie. Holding four times more moisture than hyaluronic acid (*gasp*), polyglutamic acid is a hydration powerhouse – and then some.
Unlike hyaluronic acid, the magical ingredient has large molecules, allowing it to form a thin film on the skin’s surface to prevent water loss, while plumping the appearance of fine lines and brightening lacklustre or uneven complexions.
With a 3% polyglutamic acid complex, THE INKEY LIST’s formula leaves skin smooth, supple and oh-so hydrated – you can even combine it with their Hyaluronic Acid for a mega dose of moisturising goodness.
||Silky, daily moisturizer helps to brighten the skin with lasting results. Containing 0.5% Symbright® produced through the fermentation of the plant clary sage, it works to help brighten and improve the appearance of uneven skin tone whilst also optimizes skin’s moisture and hydration levels.
Who is it for?
Good for; Everyone including oily, dry and combination skin types and those with sensitive skin.
Great for; Dull, dehydrated and uneven skin tone
- 0.5% SYMBRIGHT® Helps brighten and improve the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- 2% KAKADU PLUM EXTRACT Rich in Vitamin C, containing 50-100x more than an orange, it helps to instantly boost skin’s radiance and luminosity.
- 1% RED ALGAE COMPLEX Acts as a potent moisturiser, providing the skin with high amounts of minerals to provides long lasting moisture and hydration to the skin.
|A powerful antioxidant that is extracted from the seeds of the rose plant. Packed with essential fatty acids and skin beneficial vitamins, it helps to improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation and hydrates.
THE INKEY LIST’s aim is simple: break through beauty jargon to deliver a straightforward take on skin care’s most-wanted ingredients (at astoundingly reasonable, ‘give-it-a-go’ prices). A potent antioxidant extracted from the seeds of the rose plant, rosehip oil is packed with essential fatty acids and vitamins, helping to hydrate skin and improve skin tone and texture while minimising pigmentation. Beneficial for all skin types, this oil not only hydrates and soothes dry skin, but also regulates oil production in oily or acne-prone complexions.
Body massage oil with firming and anti-cellulite properties.
Supplemented with rejuvenating Japanese Ginkgo Biloba extract.
Noticeably softens and tones the epidermis.
Smooths and firms the skin.
Provides active care during massage.
Perfumed with energising, juicy mango allows for a pleasant relaxation of the body.
aromatherapy & firming massage
all skin types
Directions for use
Spread the oil directly over the cleansed and dry skin and gently massage in.
has antioxidant properties
stimulates microcirculation and promotes fat reduction
Japanese Ginkgo Biloba
firms the skin and has anti-inflammatory properties
improves skin elasticity and effectively prevents from swelling
obtained from the seeds of the Shorea stenoptera tree growing on the island of Borneo
rich source of fatty acids, moisturises and softens the skin