Here’s to putting Sally on a pedestal – that’s Sally Cleanse (100ml), our multiaward-winning, 2% salicylic acid treatment cleanser that moonlights as a spotzapper + micro-mask on the side.
Salicylic acid is an oil-soluble beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that deep dives into pores
to dissolve the sebum (aka oil), + dead skin cells, which helps to tackle spots,
blackheads, lumps + bumps. It’ll effectively exfoliate the skin’s surface for
instantly smoother results and help to lift away excess oiliness for a matte finish
– it also an anti-inflammatory, which eases redness in the skin.
Sally Cleanse is part of our Match + Mix® range of skincare. They’re “add-ons”
to your Skingredients core recipe – that’s the KeyFour – which work to address
your individual skin concerns + help you reach your skin goals. Incorporate our
Match + Mix products, like Sally Cleanse, into your AM + PM skincare routine
when your skin needs it.
She’s a powerful ally to oily skinned hoomans, our Sally, but her company is best
enjoyed in small doses – that’s every 3rd PM to prevent skin irritation. Her BFF?
PreProbiotic Cleanse of course. Use them alongside each other to exfoliate +
give back to the skin. Plus, it’s a skin-smoothing hero for bacne, chestne +
bumne (be careful around sensitive areas) and keratosis pilaris, aka chicken skin.
This product is made for use with the Skingredients Skin Shield SPF 50 PA+++
primary pack, slotting in easily. It’s skincare that’ll do better by your skin + the
Who It’s For:
• Those with very oily skin – salicylic acid helps to mop up excess oil and
• Those with blackheads (open comedones) and whiteheads (closed
comedones) – Sally gets to the root of spots and blackheads by clearing
• Those with under-the-skin spots – Sally can penetrate deep into the
pore, reducing inflammation
• Hoomans® over the age of 12
• Those with keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) and bacne – use anywhere on
• Not for those with super sensitive skin – and we always recommend
• Not for pregnant mamas-to-be – using high amounts of salicylic acid is
not recommended during pregnancy
• Not for those on high-levels of medicated drugs prescribed by a
dermatologist – speak to your dermatologist if you wish to use salicylic
acid alongside your regime
How To Use:
1. Use PM every 3rd night after pre-cleansing as your treatment cleanser –
avoiding the delicate eye area.
2. Pump a coin-sized amount of cleanser into wet palms.
3. Massage into your face using firm, circular, outward motions, focusing
the product on areas of congestion.
4. After 60 seconds, rinse and remove with hands or the Cleanse Off
How To Refill:
We love our Sally Cleanse (aka the dark blue one) and if you’re running on empty
– you must too! Here’s how to refill your oil-busting + congestion-clearing
1. To begin, twist your inner tube out.
2. Twist off the pump and the collar – keep your pump and collar!
3. Take your refill tube, remove the lid, replace the collar and twist the lid
4. Screw the inner tube into the outer tube.
5. Away you go, ready to cleanse + exfoliate your skin!
6. Wash, dry + recycle your refill.