|Here’s to putting Sally on a pedestal – that’s Sally Cleanse, multiaward-winning, 2% salicylic acid treatment cleanser that moonlights as a spotzapper + micro-mask on the side.
100% plant derived, THE INKEY LIST’s Squalane Oil is a natural wonder for all skin types.
|Helps reduce wrinkles. A nurturing yet fast-absorbing daily moisturizer with a peptide duo that helps support natural collagen and hydrate skin.
|Clear blemishes fast, reduce inflammation, and prevent clogged pores with this non-drying, gentle, and targeted treatment - The INKEY List Succinic Acid Blemish Treatment.
Vitamin C works to actively brighten and even skin tone and tackle signs of aging. It has also been shown to boost collagen production which gives skin its plumpness and elasticity. A must-have for healthy looking skin.
Trilogy Brightening Essentials is the ultimate glow boosting travel friendly skincare set, housed in an eco-friendly keepsake cosmetic bag made from recycled plastic bottles
|Salicylic acid is an oil-soluble beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that deep dives into pores to dissolve the sebum (aka oil), + dead skin cells, which helps to tackle spots, blackheads, lumps + bumps. It’ll effectively exfoliate the skin’s surface for instantly smoother results and help to lift away excess oiliness for a matte finish – it also an anti-inflammatory, which eases redness in the skin.
Sally Cleanse is part of the Match + Mix range of skincare. They’re “add-ons” to your Skingredients core recipe – that's the KeyFour – which work to address your individual skin concerns + help you reach your skin goals. Incorporate our Match + Mix products, like Sally Cleanse, into your AM + PM skincare routine when your skin needs it. She’s a powerful ally to oily skinned hoomans, our Sally, but her company is best enjoyed in small doses – that’s every 3rd PM to prevent skin irritation. Her BFF? PreProbiotic Cleanse of course. Use them alongside each other to exfoliate + give back to the skin. Plus, it’s a skin-smoothing hero for bacne, chestne + bumne (be careful around sensitive areas) and keratosis pilaris, aka chicken skin. This product is made for use with the Skingredients Skin Shield SPF 50 PA+++ primary pack, slotting in easily. It’s skincare that’ll do better by your skin + the planet!
Who It’s For:
• Those with very oily skin – salicylic acid helps to mop up excess oil and reduce redness
• Those with blackheads (open comedones) and whiteheads (closed comedones) – Sally gets to the root of spots and blackheads by clearing pores
• Those with under-the-skin spots – Sally can penetrate deep into the
pore, reducing inflammation
• Those with keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) and bacne – use anywhere on your body
• Not for those with super sensitive skin – and we always recommend patch testing
• Not for pregnant mamas-to-be – using high amounts of salicylic acid is not recommended during pregnancy
• Not for those on high-levels of medicated drugs prescribed by a dermatologist – speak to your dermatologist if you wish to use salicylic acid alongside your regime
How To Use:
1. Use PM every 3rd night after pre-cleansing as your treatment cleanser – avoiding the delicate eye area.
2. Pump a coin-sized amount of cleanser into wet palms.
3. Massage into your face using firm, circular, outward motions, focusing the product on areas of congestion.
4. After 60 seconds, rinse and remove with hands or the Cleanse Off Mitt.
How To Refill:
We love our Sally Cleanse (aka the dark blue one) and if you’re running on empty – you must too! Here’s how to refill your oil-busting + congestion-clearing treatment cleanser:
1. To begin, twist your inner tube out.
2. Twist off the pump and the collar – keep your pump and collar!
3. Take your refill tube, remove the lid, replace the collar and twist the lid back on
4. Screw the inner tube into the outer tube.
5. Away you go, ready to cleanse + exfoliate your skin!
6. Wash, dry + recycle your refill.
|100% plant derived, THE INKEY LIST’s Squalane Oil is a natural wonder for all skin types. Lightweight and non-greasy, the oil helps to hydrate by bolstering your skin’s barrier, so preventing it from losing moisture. Great for dry skin, it helps to plump up your complexion’s appearance and so minimise fine lines; thanks to its ability to regulate oil production, Squalane is also great for oilier skin types – an all rounder if ever we saw one. Slot it into your routine morning or evening (or both) as a final step after serums and moisturiser to seal in all the goodness of your other products while hydrating.
A natural skin oil that helps to hydrate and protect the skin.
|Helps reduce wrinkles.
Peptides are small but mighty amino acid chains that support the firming, hydrating proteins for your skin. With continued use, these peptides help support natural collagen, leaving skin looking youthful and feeling comfortable.
2% Royal Epigen P5™helps to even skin tone and delay the aging of skin cells.
1% Hydrating Peptide Solution: Supports your skin’s moisture barrier for visibly radiant skin.
HOW TO USE:
In the AM and PM, after cleansing and serums, massage a pea-sized amount into face and neck, follow with oil if desired.
HYDRATING VS MOISTURIZING - WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
Hydrators work to increase the water content of the skin. These target dehydrated skin. E.G. Hyaluronic acid. Moisturizers help seal moisture into the skin. These target dry skin. E.G. Peptide moisturizer
We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using. Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation. External use only. Avoid immediate eye area. Keep out of reach of children.
As well as treating active blemishes, the 2% Succinic Acid has a gentle peeling effect to gently exfoliate the skin and clear pores, whilst also helping prevent them from clogging again after use. Combined with 2% Sulfur and supporting Hyaluronic Acid, this works to reduce excess oil, and unclog pores whilst hydrating the skin. With the added benefit of 1% Salicylic Acid, this targeted treatment will help shrink blemishes and blackheads whilst remaining gentle on the skin. With a cream formula, it is easily layered under makeup without drying or flaking.
- 2% Succinic Acid; 2% succinic acid helps reduce blemish size and decrease oil levels
- 2% Sulfur Powder; Reduces excess oil without drying the skin and helps unclogs pores to help reduce future breakouts.
- 1% Salicylic Acid; Gently exfoliates the skin reducing dead skin cell build up whilst helping to shrink blemishes and blackheads.
- 0.4% Hyaluronic Acid - Hydrates the skin
The Succinic Acid Blemish Treatment has a green coloured formula that is obtained from a natural chlorophyll derived plant pigment. Due to the different weather conditions and seasons the plant is exposed to, the shade of the product formula you use may vary in brightness. This does not affect the efficacy of the 2% Succinic Acid formula to reduce the appearance of blemishes fast.
Gentle formula for daily use on blemishes only. Can be applied to a blemish up to three times per day. We suggest applying on cleansed skin after Hyaluronic Acid if this is in your routine. Place a small and targeted amount directly onto the affected area only. If you would like to use other skincare or makeup on top, leave the formula to dry for 10 minutes before applying.
|A hero ingredient, it has a host of benefits to both prevent and correct signs of damage. Adding Vitamin C to your skincare regime can help reduce the impact of daily stresses on the skin such as pollution and sun exposure, which can lead to pigmentation, accelerated signs of aging and a dull complexion.
Vitamin C also works to actively brighten and even skin tone and tackle signs of aging. It has also been shown to boost collagen production which gives skin its plumpness and elasticity. A must-have for healthy looking skin.
Vitamin C Acts To:
Benefits & Features:
- Targets dull skin
- Brightens skin tone
- Evens skin tone
- Reduces fine lines
- 30% pure L-Ascorbic Acid for optimum results and low irritation
- Stable, waterless formulation
- Suitable for all skin types
- Paraben free, fragrance-free, cruelty-free
Can be used in the AM or PM. Use in the AM for best results. Apply a pea-sized amount to cleansed face and neck and follow with moisturisers. Vitamin C can be mixed with your moisturiser or serums if desired.
|With full size Vitamin C Revitalising Eye Gel and deluxe minis, Vitamin C Booster Treatment, Vitamin C Moisturising Lotion and Vitamin C Energising Mist Toner to combat dull, uneven complexions. Suitable for all skin types and travel.
- Vitamin C Booster Treatment 5ml
- Vitamin C Moisturising Lotion 20ml
- Energising Mist Toner 20ml Revitalising Eye Gel 10ml (Full size)