Ditch dryness, kick the itch + bring balance to skin anarchy with Skingredients
Skin Good Fats (45ml) – a butter soft barrier balm that melts into skin and
doubles as a rich moisturiser + night cream in one.
A nourishing + comforting hug to skin that’s irritated or sensitive, Skin Good Fats
is brimming with just that: good fats. Containing skin-native ceramide NP (a fatty
molecule) to fortify the skin barrier + retain moisture within the skin, as well as shea butter glycerides to moisturise and a clinically-proven, patented antiirritation ingredient to soothe + calm those itchy sensations – kudos to oat
kernel extract! Of course, potent antioxidants in the form of niacinamide
(vitamin B3) and vitamin E aren’t to be forgotten – combating those pesky free
radicals is an all-important task.
Skin Good Fats is part of our Match + Mix® range of skincare. They’re “add-ons”
to your Skingredients core recipe – that’s the KeyFour – which work to address
your individual skin concerns + help you reach your skin goals. Incorporate our
Match + Mix products, into your AM + PM skincare routine when your skin
Healing + hydrating with anti-inflammatory properties to boot, our ceramide-rich
barrier balm gives back to the skin when you’re using acids or retinols.
Replenishing your skin with essential fats, vitamins and goodness, Skin Good
Fats restores equilibrium to sensitive and reactive skin.
Who It’s For:
• Those who love a creamy moisturiser – this comforting product is
luxuriously fat-filled, yet non-greasy
• Those with irritated, itchy, red or flaky skin – boosts your skin barrier
and helps to stop itchiness
• Those with very dry skin – oils to take the place of those oils your skin is
• Those who need extra hydration in the winter months – that includes
oily-skinned hoomans too, cold winds and drying central heating can
take their toll
How To Use:
1. Use PM after the skin is cleansed and serum-ed (can also be used in the
AM prior to Skin Shield SPF 50 PA+++ for extra hydration).
2. Apply one pump from the nipples up.
3. Spread gently on all affected areas and across skin in sweeping,
How To Refill:
Skin Good Fats (aka the yellow one) is meant to be generously slathered onto
skin – so don’t feel guilty when it’s long gone. To refill:
1. To begin, twist your inner tube out.
2. Twist off the pump and keep your pump!
3. Take your refill tube, remove the lid and twist the lid back on.
4. Screw the inner tube into the outer tube and away you go.
5. Wash, dry + recycle your refill.