Skin Good Fats is not your traditional moisturiser. This barrier balm works by replenishing your skin’s essential fats, vitamins and goodness to bring equilibrium to your skin. Featuring skin-native lipid ceramide NP, shea butter glycerides and grapeseed oil, Skin Good Fats feeds your barrier to lock in skin hydration. Formulated...
A derivative of vitamin A, retinol helps to promote skin renewal and enhance collagen production to keep skin looking youthful, promotes renewal and repair processes so that newer cells reach the surface quicker.
Reduces the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
|Give your hair a new lease of life with the Vichy Dercos Nutrients Nutri Protein Restorative Mask, a restorative treatment that revives dry hair with instant nourishment. Specifically formulated with heat damaged hair in mind, the Nutri Protein Mask contains natural, highly efficient ingredients that will work to rebuild the…|
An under-eye serum which is an anti-inflammatory antioxidant derived from coffee. It helps to reduce puffiness, dark circles and prevent skin damage
Vitamin C works to actively brighten and even skin tone and tackle signs of aging. It has also been shown to boost collagen production which gives skin its plumpness and elasticity. A must-have for healthy looking skin.
|Content||Ditch dryness, kick the itch + bring balance to skin anarchy with Skingredients
Skin Good Fats (45ml) – a butter soft barrier balm that melts into skin and
doubles as a rich moisturiser + night cream in one.
A nourishing + comforting hug to skin that’s irritated or sensitive, Skin Good Fats
is brimming with just that: good fats. Containing skin-native ceramide NP (a fatty
molecule) to fortify the skin barrier + retain moisture within the skin, as well as shea butter glycerides to moisturise and a clinically-proven, patented antiirritation ingredient to soothe + calm those itchy sensations – kudos to oat
kernel extract! Of course, potent antioxidants in the form of niacinamide
(vitamin B3) and vitamin E aren’t to be forgotten – combating those pesky free
radicals is an all-important task.
Skin Good Fats is part of our Match + Mix® range of skincare. They’re “add-ons”
to your Skingredients core recipe – that's the KeyFour – which work to address
your individual skin concerns + help you reach your skin goals. Incorporate our
Match + Mix products, into your AM + PM skincare routine when your skin
Healing + hydrating with anti-inflammatory properties to boot, our ceramide-rich
barrier balm gives back to the skin when you're using acids or retinols.
Replenishing your skin with essential fats, vitamins and goodness, Skin Good
Fats restores equilibrium to sensitive and reactive skin.
Who It’s For:
• Those who love a creamy moisturiser – this comforting product is
luxuriously fat-filled, yet non-greasy
• Those with irritated, itchy, red or flaky skin – boosts your skin barrier
and helps to stop itchiness
• Those with very dry skin – oils to take the place of those oils your skin is
• Those who need extra hydration in the winter months – that includes
oily-skinned hoomans too, cold winds and drying central heating can
take their toll
How To Use:
1. Use PM after the skin is cleansed and serum-ed (can also be used in the
AM prior to Skin Shield SPF 50 PA+++ for extra hydration).
2. Apply one pump from the nipples up.
3. Spread gently on all affected areas and across skin in sweeping,
How To Refill:
Skin Good Fats (aka the yellow one) is meant to be generously slathered onto
skin – so don't feel guilty when it’s long gone. To refill:
1. To begin, twist your inner tube out.
2. Twist off the pump and keep your pump!
3. Take your refill tube, remove the lid and twist the lid back on.
4. Screw the inner tube into the outer tube and away you go.
5. Wash, dry + recycle your refill.||As we age, the rate at which our skin renews itself slows down (sob) so retinol can be a great way of kick-starting cells back into action. Providing the highest quality ingredients formulated by a crack team of scientists and experts, THE INKEY LIST’s answer to retinol is sublime in its simplicity, uniting 1% stable retinol and 0.5% granactive retinoid (slightly stronger than retinol) with squalane for hydration and soothing. The slow-release formula minimises irritation while providing effective active delivery, working hard to minimise fine lines and wrinkles, even out skin tone tackle blemishes and improve skin clarity, leaving your complexion looking brighter, smoother and miles more youthful.
||Reduce the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Plant derived, and with antioxidant properties, this natural Retinol alternative helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and even skin tone. Formulated with the Omega-3 packed Sacha Inchi Oil and Squalane, it also works to hydrate and nourish your skin. It does not cause any sun sensitivity, so can be used in both the AM and PM, and is safe to use during pregnancy.
How To Use
Use AM and PM. On cleansed skin apply a pea-sized amount to face and neck. Apply after preferred serums.
- 1% Bakuchiol helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 3% Squalane helps to hydrate and protect the skin
- 1.5% Sacha Inchi Oil rich in omega-3 to nourish the skin
|Give your hair a new lease of life with the Vichy Dercos Nutrients Nutri Protein Restorative Mask, a restorative treatment that revives dry hair with instant nourishment.
Specifically formulated with heat damaged hair in mind, the Nutri Protein Mask contains natural, highly efficient ingredients that will work to rebuild the strength of dry hair, infusing it with nourishment to reveal healthier-looking, smoother and softer strands.
This power-packed mask contains a rich blend of praxaxi oil, which is rich in omegas 3, 6 and 9 and encourages cuticle cohesion. Protein-rich quinoa bran will help to nourish hair follicles, increase hydration and decrease the appearance of split ends whilst strengthening hair fibres to prevent any futures breakages from occuring.
Why We Love It
This hair mask provides a targeted solution of restorative ingredients, making it excellent for use whilst on holiday or if you use a lot of heated tools. It works to repair and existing signs of damage without damaging silicones or parabens, so you can be confident that your hair is being well looked-after.
How To Use It
After shampooing, apply this mask twice a week to towel dried hair and leave in for around 15-20 minutes. Rinse away with warm water.
Works Well With
The nourishing Vichy Dercos Nutrients Nutri Protein Restorative Shampoo is the perfect partner for this mask, creating the ideal base for this next stage of treatment.
Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic.
1144795 F, Aqua/ Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja Oil/ Soybean Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Glutamic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Parfum/ Fragrance
|An under-eye serum which is an anti-inflammatory antioxidant derived from coffee. It helps to reduce puffiness, dark circles and prevent skin damage from free radicals which can make dark circles more pronounced.
Caffeine Serums Acts To:
Benefits & Features:
- Target dark circles
- Reduce the appearance of dark circles
- Reduce puffiness
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Matrixyl 3000™ peptide to help boost collagen production
- Suitable for all skin types
- Paraben free, fragrance-free, cruelty-free
Use in the AM and the PM. After cleansing apply a small amount onto finger and gently pat around the contour of the eye. Can be combined with the use of other serums, follow with moisturisers.
Tips From THE INKEY LIST:
Dark circles and puffiness can be caused by a number of factors. If dark circles are due to genetics, caused by pigmentation underneath the eye, or puffiness under the eye caused by fat deposits, unfortunately, caffeine serum is unlikely to help.Caffeine is, however, a fantastic way to reduce puffiness and dark circles caused by a number of lifestyle factors such as lack of sleep, traveling, diet and high salt intake amongst others.
As an antioxidant, it also has preventative properties and can protect the eye area from free radicals and environmental stress. Ensuring you are always wearing sunscreen will also help.
For an extra soothing effect, a tip would be to keep your caffeine in the refrigerator and massage gently into the under-eye area to stimulate circulation.
|A hero ingredient, it has a host of benefits to both prevent and correct signs of damage. Adding Vitamin C to your skincare regime can help reduce the impact of daily stresses on the skin such as pollution and sun exposure, which can lead to pigmentation, accelerated signs of aging and a dull complexion.
Vitamin C also works to actively brighten and even skin tone and tackle signs of aging. It has also been shown to boost collagen production which gives skin its plumpness and elasticity. A must-have for healthy looking skin.
Vitamin C Acts To:
Benefits & Features:
- Targets dull skin
- Brightens skin tone
- Evens skin tone
- Reduces fine lines
- 30% pure L-Ascorbic Acid for optimum results and low irritation
- Stable, waterless formulation
- Suitable for all skin types
- Paraben free, fragrance-free, cruelty-free
Can be used in the AM or PM. Use in the AM for best results. Apply a pea-sized amount to cleansed face and neck and follow with moisturisers. Vitamin C can be mixed with your moisturiser or serums if desired.