Softening and moisturising oil for perineal massage, ideal from 34 weeks pregnant
Peri Prep Your Bits is a perineal massage oil that is safe to use in pregnancy to prepare for your baby’s birth and is ideal for encouraging the skin around your perineum to stretch more easily during childbirth. Midwife developed and mum approved, this award-winning massage oil contains a unique blend of natural and essential oils to help nourish, protect and promote skin elasticity.
- Includes lavender oil to promote healing and regeneration, avocado oil to protect, sweet almond oil to nourish and moisturise
- Has a controlled-flow bottle, so no mess or wastage
- Designed to be used to massage external skin before, during and after pregnancy
- Massage yourself or ask your partner to do it
- A little goes a long way!
Perineal massage from 34 weeks has been clinically proven to help stretch the perineum (the area of skin that stretches during childbirth) and make it more elastic, therefore reducing the risk of tearing or the need for an episiotomy, and help to improve the chances of recovering sooner after birth.