A high quality good bacteria supplement with FOS, clinically trialled in infants and school-aged children. Contains B. infantis Rosell-33, L. acidophilus Rosell-52 and B. bifidum Rosell-71. Who is it for?Natural friendly bacteria supplement for newborns, babies, toddlers and kids up to 12 years old. Good to know: Award-winning supplement with excellent reviews from parents. Each sachet...
Optibac Probiotics for Women contains 2.3 billion live cultures per capsule. Research in clinical trials has shown that the 2.3 billion live cultures contained in this product can survive to reach the vagina alive.
|Optibac Every Day is a multi-strain high quality friendly bacteria supplement with FOS fibres (Fructooligosaccharides).||Optibac Kids Gummies is a naturally delicious, vegan friendly bacteria gummy supplement.|
Terranova Digestive Enzyme is a comprehensive herbal supplement that may help to aid digestion and ease digestive discomfort. This formula contains a large quantity of digestive enzymes which may help to breakdown food after eating and may reduce or prevent bloating and cramping...
Cholesterol is a big worry for many of us, especially as we grow older. It seems that every day there is a new magic cure for cholesterol or a new food you shouldn’t be eating. We don’t know about magic cures, but we do know that Optibac Probiotics For…
A high quality good bacteria supplement with FOS, clinically trialled in infants and school-aged children. Contains B. infantis Rosell-33, L. acidophilus Rosell-52 and B. bifidum Rosell-71.
Who is it for?
Natural friendly bacteria supplement for newborns, babies, toddlers and kids up to 12 years old.
Good to know:
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
Winner of the National Parenting Product 2019 Award.
Instructions for use
Food supplement suitable for infants (from birth) and children up to 12 years old.
- Award-winning supplement with excellent reviews from parents.
- Each sachet provides 3 billion live cultures + 0.75g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres. The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains three live cultures strains which have been extensively researched in babies and children.
- The strains in 'For babies & children' have been well researched in school aged children, assessing immune parameters.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take - simply mix with cold food or drinks.
- No refrigeration required – live cultures are enclosed in a 3-layer laminated sachet for maximum protection.
- Suitable from birth and can also be taken safely by pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, including women expecting a Caesarean birth.
- Suitable for vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Natural source of fibre.
- Sugar free - a good alternative to friendly bacteria yoghurts and yoghurt drinks, which are often high in sugar.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing good bacteria.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Available in three pack sizes of 10, 30 or 90 sachets.
- Simply mix with your child's favourite foods or drinks - sprinkle the powder over cereal, mix in with yoghurt or dissolve in a glass of water or cold milk.
- Can be taken with formula milk - simply add to the bottle once it has cooled down to room temperature (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria).
- For breastfed babies, powder can be applied to nipple or clean finger for baby to suckle.
- Adults & children should ideally drink plenty of water during a course of live cultures.
- Best taken with a meal, preferably with breakfast.
'For babies & children' does not require refrigeration and sachets can be used on the go. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.
- Infants from birth to 3 years: 1 sachet per day
- Kids 4 - 12 years: 1 to 2 sachets per day as desired
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers: 1 sachet per day
Each sachet guarantees 3 billion live cultures and 0.75g FOS fibres.
Suitable for vegetarian diets.
Please note this product may contain tiny traces of dairy and/or soy* and is therefore not recommended for those with a strict allergy to dairy. However, those with lactose intolerance should be able to take this supplement with no issues.
* dairy/soy are present in the culture medium only then removed, however tiny residual traces may remain
- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
|This probiotic is for those seeking a natural option. It contains Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12®, thought to be the most researched strain of the entire Bifidobacterium family, as well as 4g of Fructooligosaccharides for natural fibre.
- Vegetarian and vegan-friendly
- Gluten and yeast free
- Suitable during pregnancy
- SHELF STABLE - No refrigeration required, contrary to some other live cultures supplements, OptiBac selects strains that are naturally more robust within themselves so they do not require refrigeration
- This supplement is safe and gentle, and highly researched in thousands of people including pregnant women and older generations, and is proven to survive to reach the gut alive. Suggested for daily use, each sachet provides 5 billion live microorganisms guaranteed until end of expiry.
|It contains six different live cultures strains from the Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Lactococcus genera of friendly bacteria and is ideal for daily use.||Developed for children from 3 years onwards, each gummy contains 2 billion live cultures of Bacillus coagulans Unique IS-2, which has been scientifically researched in children, as well as calcium and vitamin D3.|
A great food supplement for anyone who suffers with any digestive discomfort. Terranova Digestive Enzyme is suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
Food supplement for adults, take 1 capsule daily with small meals or 1-2 capsules daily with large meals.
Ingredients: MAGNIFOOD complex 450mg, Fennel Seed 100mg, Green Barley Grass 100mg, Stabilised Rice Bran 100mg, Ginger Rhizome/Root (fresh freeze dried - organic) 50mg, Artichoke Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 50mg, Cardamom Pod 25mg, Gentian Root 25mg, Vegetable Capsule Shell 118mg, Protease (A. oryzae) 14,690 HUT 27.6mg, Amylase (A. oryzae) 2,545 DU 16.9mg, Lactase (A. oryzae) 727 ALU 7.3mg, Glucoamylase (A. niger) 6.5 AGU 7.3mg, Alpha Galactosidase (A. niger) 109 GalU, 7.3mg, Protease (A. niger) 36 SAPU 6.8mg, Invertase (S. cervisiae) 291 SU 3.3mg, Lipase (C. rugosa) 349 FIP 1.9mg, Glucoamylase (R. oryzae) 0.72 AGU 1.1mg, Lipase (A. niger) 7.27 FIP 0.15mg, Lipase (R. oryzae) 7.27 FIP 0.15mg.
|Special Diet Requirements
||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free
|Supplement Age Range
Cholesterol is a big worry for many of us, especially as we grow older. It seems that every day there is a new magic cure for cholesterol or a new food you shouldn’t be eating.
We don’t know about magic cures, but we do know that Optibac Probiotics For Your Cholesterol has undergone huge amounts of research and clinical trials to prove that its ingredients help maintain normal levels of cholesterol
Each daily dose contains 1.2 billion ‘AB-life’ live cultures (made up of three different strains) as well as Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids. The strains of bacteria used in these capsules are the first strains available in the UK that are proven to help lower cholesterol by both reducing the absorption of cholesterol from the diet, and reducing the production of cholesterol in the liver
Please bear in mind that these capsules are not suitable for vegetarians.
As a food supplement 'For your cholesterol' can be taken with the following recommendations: - Take one hard capsule and one soft capsule every day. - Take with food, preferably with breakfast.
- For best results, take daily for at least three months.
- May be used on an ongoing basis.
- Safe to take alongside statins or other cholesterol lowering medication.
Note: The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of alpha-linolenic acid as part of a balanced diet. Safety It is not recommended to give live cultures to patients who: are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the Intensive Care Unit, have blood in the stool, have central venous catheters; or to post-surgical patients with open wounds, or infants with short bowel syndrome; unless under a doctor's care.
Full ingredients per hard capsule
Filler: maltodextrin; 'AB-LIFE®' Live cultures: (Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7527, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7528, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7529); vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide; anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide.
Full ingredients per soft capsule
Omega 3: Cold pressed virgin flaxseed oil (300mg of Alpha-linolenic acid); protection of Omega 3: extra virgin olive oil, Vitamin E (D alpha tocopherol); capsule: bovine gelatine (contains sulphites); humectant: glycerine. Fatty acid typical concentration per capsule: •Alpha-linolenic acid (Omega 3) 345 mg •Linoleic acid (Omega 6) 105 mg •Oleic acid (Omega 9) 123 mg •Palmitic acid 33 mg •Stearic acid 30 mg
The soft capsules are not suitable for vegetarians.
Storage: Like the rest of the OptiBac Probiotics range, 'For your cholesterol' does not require refrigeration. Store out of direct sunlight.