|Description||Helps clear your baby’s blocked nose Simple, gentle and safe A big help for a little nose: the NUK Nasal Decongester unblocks your baby’s nose gently and safely. Simply squeeze the pump bulb and carefully place the nozzle into your baby’s nostril. Then lightly close the other nostril with your...||To protect sensitive nipples during breastfeeding To prevent sore nipples (painful breastfeeding) Optimised shape for more skin contact With different surface structures and four drinking openings - for a natural drinking feeling Secure in any breastfeeding position Made of gossamer-thin silicone, size M/L (20/24 mm), with practical protective box NUK...||Holds 230 ml liquid, for children 8 months and older 360° drinking rim can be used from each side With protective cap for transport, leak-proof with silicone sealing disc Made of high-quality material (PP), BPA-free NUK Magic Cup 230 ml, 360° drinking rim, silicone sealing disc, from 8 months, BPA-free...||For the daily hair care of babies and small children Brush with soft, 100% natural hair bristles Comb with rounded teeth so scalp is protected Available in different Colours NUK Baby Brush with Comb, 100% natural hair bristles, rounded-tooth comb Would you like your baby’s brush to be of natural...|
A high quality good bacteria supplement with FOS, clinically trialled in infants and school-aged children. Contains B. infantis Rosell-33, L. acidophilus Rosell-52 and B. bifidum Rosell-71. Who is it for?Natural friendly bacteria supplement for newborns, babies, toddlers and kids up to 12 years old. Good to know: Award-winning supplement with excellent reviews from parents. Each sachet...
|The clever solution for cleaning baby bottles and teats Bottle brush with ergonomic handle and in a colour combination that matches the NUK colour palette. Nice and clean: stabile bristles in the right shape clean bottles and teats thoroughly. Everything in hand – the 2 in 1 function: the teat...|
A big help for a little nose: the NUK Nasal Decongester unblocks your baby’s nose gently and safely. Simply squeeze the pump bulb and carefully place the nozzle into your baby’s nostril. Then lightly close the other nostril with your finger and slowly release the pressure on bulb to relieve the congestion. Your baby’s nose will be clear again. The wide safety nozzle prevents you from inserting it too far into your baby’s nose. The NUK Nasal Decongester comes with a spare nozzle.
- Helps clear your baby’s blocked nose
- Simple, gentle and safe
- To protect sensitive nipples during breastfeeding
- To prevent sore nipples (painful breastfeeding)
- Optimised shape for more skin contact
- With different surface structures and four drinking openings - for a natural drinking feeling
- Secure in any breastfeeding position
- Made of gossamer-thin silicone, size M/L (20/24 mm), with practical protective box
NUK Nipple Shields to protect sensitive nipples, size M/L, 2 pcs, incl. protective box NUK Nipple Shields: a pleasant breastfeeding experience for mother and child
Breastfeeding allows you and your baby to get to know each other particularly well and intensively and to experience a feeling of security and closeness. However, sometimes breastfeeding is difficult due to irritated or inflamed nipples. In such situations, the NUK breast shield can help because it relieves the sensitive nipples during breastfeeding and at the same time allows calm and natural sucking. This way you can continue to give your little darling valuable breast milk and maintain an intensive bond with your child. NUK breast shield for nursing - the little breastfeeding aid made of extremely thin silicone
The special feature of the NUK Nipple Shields is their optimised shape, which allows more skin contact between you and your baby. 92% of mothers confirm that the baby's nose has sufficient space when using the NUK Nipple Shield*. The baby can feel and smell its mother and the intense bond that develops during breastfeeding is not disturbed. The NUK breastfeeding shield's different surface structures and the four drinking openings are modelled on the mother's breast and thus enable a natural and calm drinking sensation. NUK Nipple Shields, made of gossamer-thin silicone, relieve the sensitive nipples during breastfeeding and also help babies with weak suction to grip their mother's breasts better.
For flat or inverted nipples, the NUK Nipple Shield can contribute to pleasant breastfeeding and a natural flow of water. Please also consult your midwife or breastfeeding advisor for good advice.
The round radius allows the Nipple Shield to be used in any breastfeeding position and provides a secure hold. With the practical protective box, you can also store the NUK breast shield hygienically.
*Tested by 95 mothers and 33 nurses in an independent clinical study in Germany in 2017 How to put on the NUK breastfeeding shield correctly:
To find the right size for you, you should ask yourself a few questions in advance: Does the breast attachment feel comfortable to wear? Does the nipple fill the hollow space of the shield? Do the baby's lips completely surround the attachment? If you can answer these questions with "yes", you have found the right size for your Nipple Shield and can start using it. You should follow these steps so that your little darling can enjoy his drink:
How to clean the nursing shield
- Before using the Nipple Shield, you should wash your hands thoroughly and clean the breast with a damp cloth.
- The grip of the NUK Nipple Shields can be increased by slightly moistening them with water or breast milk.
- For an optimal position on the nipple, pull the contact surfaces of the cone towards the tip to be able to place it easily in the middle; then you can put the contact surfaces back and align them according to the desired breastfeeding position.
- After each application, you should clean the breast with water to remove milk residues and thus avoid germs.
Handling your baby requires a high level of hygiene at all times. After using the Nipple Shield for breastfeeding, it is best to clean it immediately with warm water and a gentle rinse aid. Afterwards, it can dry in a hygienic environment. The supplied protective box is recommended for subsequent storage. You should disinfect or boil the breast shield daily. This can be done in the NUK steam sterilizer conveniently and easily within a few minutes. Cover the shield completely with water to avoid damage and boil it quickly. If looked after hygienically, the breast attachment can be used several times.
NUK Magic Cup 230 ml, 360° drinking rim, silicone sealing disc, from 8 months, BPA-free NUK Magic Cup: Learning to drink is magic The NUK Magic Cup lets babies drink like the big kids. The 360° drinking rim encourages and helps drinking from any edge – no handles at all and almost like a normal cup. The only “magical” difference: the cup cannot leak as a silicone disc seals the lid from the inside. Drinking is still child’s play: your child just needs to suck the rim a little.
And so that the NUK Magic Cup stays clean and secure when out and about, it has an additional lid for protection. NUK Magic Cup – drink all round like the grown-ups The cup is made of a high-quality, resilient material, is 100% BPA-free and printed with cute motifs. It consists of particularly few parts that can be taken apart and reassembled in no time at all and is easy to clean effectively. NUK Evolution Cups – the right cup for every stage of development Learning to drink independently is one of the most important steps in a baby’s development and is a real challenge in terms of patience and skill. This is why we have developed the NUK Evolution Cups – cups in two sizes and with different drinking tops, which “grow” with your child. Thanks to the wide range of possible combinations, this range of cups offers the right cup for every stage of development.
Each top is designed to suit a different learning stage and can be easily replaced as your baby’s abilities increase. All three are also 100% leakproof. This ensures that your child always receives the help they needed at that moment and keeps having fun learning how to drink.
- Holds 230 ml liquid, for children 8 months and older
- 360° drinking rim can be used from each side
- With protective cap for transport, leak-proof with silicone sealing disc
- Made of high-quality material (PP), BPA-free
NUK Baby Brush with Comb, 100% natural hair bristles, rounded-tooth comb Would you like your baby’s brush to be of natural hair? The NUK Baby Brush has 100% natural hair bristles for a soft, natural feeling. The comb has rounded teeth so the delicate scalp is protected. Thanks to the shape of the handles, the brush and comb can be held securely. The brush and comb set is specially for the daily hair care of babies and small children and is available in three attractive colours.
A baby’s scalp is still sensitive in the first months of life, so a special baby brush and comb should be used for its care. Even if you cannot speak of a magnificent head of hair yet, the little ones can still enjoy a scalp massage with a soft brush and can also get used to the daily care routine.
- For the daily hair care of babies and small children
- Brush with soft, 100% natural hair bristles
- Comb with rounded teeth so scalp is protected
- Available in different Colours
|Overview A high quality good bacteria supplement with FOS, clinically trialled in infants and school-aged children. Contains B. infantis Rosell-33, L. acidophilus Rosell-52 and B. bifidum Rosell-71. Who is it for? Natural friendly bacteria supplement for newborns, babies, toddlers and kids up to 12 years old. Good to know:|
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
Winner of the National Parenting Product 2019 Award. Instructions for use Food supplement suitable for infants (from birth) and children up to 12 years old.
- Award-winning supplement with excellent reviews from parents.
- Each sachet provides 3 billion live cultures + 0.75g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres. The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains three live cultures strains which have been extensively researched in babies and children.
- The strains in 'For babies & children' have been well researched in school aged children, assessing immune parameters.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take - simply mix with cold food or drinks.
- No refrigeration required – live cultures are enclosed in a 3-layer laminated sachet for maximum protection.
- Suitable from birth and can also be taken safely by pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, including women expecting a Caesarean birth.
- Suitable for vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Natural source of fibre.
- Sugar free - a good alternative to friendly bacteria yoghurts and yoghurt drinks, which are often high in sugar.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing good bacteria.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Available in three pack sizes of 10, 30 or 90 sachets.
- Simply mix with your child's favourite foods or drinks - sprinkle the powder over cereal, mix in with yoghurt or dissolve in a glass of water or cold milk.
- Can be taken with formula milk - simply add to the bottle once it has cooled down to room temperature (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria).
- For breastfed babies, powder can be applied to nipple or clean finger for baby to suckle.
- Adults & children should ideally drink plenty of water during a course of live cultures.
- Best taken with a meal, preferably with breakfast.
Storage 'For babies & children' does not require refrigeration and sachets can be used on the go. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight. Safety Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis. Ingredients
- Infants from birth to 3 years: 1 sachet per day
- Kids 4 - 12 years: 1 to 2 sachets per day as desired
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers: 1 sachet per day
Each sachet guarantees 3 billion live cultures and 0.75g FOS fibres.
Suitable for vegetarian diets. Lactose intolerance Please note this product may contain tiny traces of dairy and/or soy* and is therefore not recommended for those with a strict allergy to dairy. However, those with lactose intolerance should be able to take this supplement with no issues.
* dairy/soy are present in the culture medium only then removed, however tiny residual traces may remain
- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
|The clever solution for cleaning baby bottles and teats
Bottle brush with ergonomic handle and in a colour combination that matches the NUK colour palette.
Nice and clean: stabile bristles in the right shape clean bottles and teats thoroughly.
Everything in hand – the 2 in 1 function: the teat brush fits directly into the end of the bottle brush handle, so it won’t get lost any more.
The air hole in the handle of the bottle brush lets the teat brush dry quickly and it can be hung up by the handle too.|
There are no reviews yet.