- Supports healthy skin, hair and nails
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of healthy hair and skin.
- Iron can contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supports the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Selenium, an antioxidant mineral, contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails, protecting the cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to collagen formation for the optimum function of skin, as an antioxidant it also helps in the fight against ageing by free radical-induced oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C also increases iron absorption.
- Suitable for vegans
Gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar and salt, yeast, preservatives or artifical colourings.
As a food supplement, take two capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Two vegetarian capsules provide:
MSM (methyl sulphonyl methane) 950mg, Calcium ascorbates and threonates (Ester C) providing: Vitamin C 78mg / Calcium 9mg / Threonic acid) 900ug, Zinc ascorbate providing: Zinc 15mg / Vitamin C 80mg, Natural beta-carotene/carotenoid mix (D.Salina) (providing: Beta carotene 10mg / Cryptoxanthin 76ug / Alpha carotene 316ug / Zeaxanthin 64ug / Lutein 50ug) 10mg, Iron (bisclycinate) 10mg, Pine bark extract (95% OPC) 25mg, Grape Seed Extract Activin (95% OPC) 25mg, Selenium (L-selenomethionine) 100ug, Horsetail Extract (4:1)(2% Silica)Providing Silica 300mcg) 15mg, Copper (citrate) 1mg, Biotin 500ug