|Description||A high quality friendly bacteria supplement containing 3 scientifically researched strains of live cultures, with added FOS fibres, carefully selected for pregnancy, post birth and breastfeeding.||ONE VEGETARIAN CAPSULE TYPICALLY PROVIDES:
MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 250mg||Optibac Every Day is a multi-strain high quality friendly bacteria supplement with FOS fibres (Fructooligosaccharides).|
A high quality good bacteria supplement with FOS, clinically trialled in infants and school-aged children. Contains B. infantis Rosell-33, L. acidophilus Rosell-52 and B. bifidum Rosell-71. Who is it for?Natural friendly bacteria supplement for newborns, babies, toddlers and kids up to 12 years old. Good to know: Award-winning supplement with excellent reviews from parents. Each sachet...
Turmeric Root plays its potential role in helping to maintain proper inflammatory response, supports liver and healthy detoxification. Benefits: According to research: Turmeric Root is full of micronutriens. Has antioxidants and antimicrobial properties. Healthy detoxification (through possible enhancement of the activity of two enzymes crucial to liver health, glutathione-S-transferase and…
Terranova Full Spectrum Multi Vitamin Complex is a well balanced mineral and vitamin formula made from natural and unmodified superfoods. This multivitamin complex helps to support overall health...
- Each serving contains 12 billion friendly bacteria + 30 mg FOS fibres and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains the well researched live cultures strains Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001, Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14® and Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 which have been trialled in hundreds of pregnant women.
- All three strains are scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut. Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001 and Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14® are also proven to reach the vaginal tract.
|Terranova Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg Complex - 50 capsules
Stabilized Rice Bran 150mg
Turmeric Root [Curcuma Longa]-fresh freeze dried-ORGANIC 50mg
Matcha Green Tea Ceremonial Grade AAA [Camellia sinensis]-ORGANIC 50mg
Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf [Hippophae rhamnoides]-fresh freeze dried 50mg
Rose Hips [Rosa Canina] 50mg
Pumpkin Seed [Cucurbita Pepo] 25mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg
Larch Tree Arabinogalactan 5.5mg
Vegetarian Capsule Shell 118mg
As a food supplement for adults, take 1 capsule daily with food. If taking an anti-diabetic drug or any prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
/ STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner. If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
Magnifood Synergistic Nutrition
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body’s biochemical environment in order to maximize the potential benefits of the product’s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant’s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant’s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
THE MAGNIFOOD ADVANTAGE
- enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilization, activity, stability, function and effect of the product‘s nutrients
- providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilization and functions of the product’s nutrients
- providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product
- providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product
- protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product’s nutrients
|It contains six different live cultures strains from the Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Lactococcus genera of friendly bacteria and is ideal for daily use.||Overview
A high quality good bacteria supplement with FOS, clinically trialled in infants and school-aged children. Contains B. infantis Rosell-33, L. acidophilus Rosell-52 and B. bifidum Rosell-71.
Who is it for?
Natural friendly bacteria supplement for newborns, babies, toddlers and kids up to 12 years old.
Good to know:
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
Winner of the National Parenting Product 2019 Award.
Instructions for use
Food supplement suitable for infants (from birth) and children up to 12 years old.
- Award-winning supplement with excellent reviews from parents.
- Each sachet provides 3 billion live cultures + 0.75g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres. The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains three live cultures strains which have been extensively researched in babies and children.
- The strains in 'For babies & children' have been well researched in school aged children, assessing immune parameters.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take - simply mix with cold food or drinks.
- No refrigeration required – live cultures are enclosed in a 3-layer laminated sachet for maximum protection.
- Suitable from birth and can also be taken safely by pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, including women expecting a Caesarean birth.
- Suitable for vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Natural source of fibre.
- Sugar free - a good alternative to friendly bacteria yoghurts and yoghurt drinks, which are often high in sugar.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing good bacteria.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Available in three pack sizes of 10, 30 or 90 sachets.
- Simply mix with your child's favourite foods or drinks - sprinkle the powder over cereal, mix in with yoghurt or dissolve in a glass of water or cold milk.
- Can be taken with formula milk - simply add to the bottle once it has cooled down to room temperature (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria).
- For breastfed babies, powder can be applied to nipple or clean finger for baby to suckle.
- Adults & children should ideally drink plenty of water during a course of live cultures.
- Best taken with a meal, preferably with breakfast.
'For babies & children' does not require refrigeration and sachets can be used on the go. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.
- Infants from birth to 3 years: 1 sachet per day
- Kids 4 - 12 years: 1 to 2 sachets per day as desired
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers: 1 sachet per day
Each sachet guarantees 3 billion live cultures and 0.75g FOS fibres.
Suitable for vegetarian diets.
Please note this product may contain tiny traces of dairy and/or soy* and is therefore not recommended for those with a strict allergy to dairy. However, those with lactose intolerance should be able to take this supplement with no issues.
* dairy/soy are present in the culture medium only then removed, however tiny residual traces may remain
- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
Turmeric Root plays its potential role in helping to maintain proper inflammatory response, supports liver and healthy detoxification.
According to research:
One vegetarian capsule typically provides:
Turmeric Root (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 350mg
As a food supplement for adults, take 1 to 3 capsules daily with food.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
Store in a cool dry place.
- Turmeric Root is full of micronutriens.
- Has antioxidants and antimicrobial properties.
- Healthy detoxification (through possible enhancement of the activity of two enzymes crucial to liver health, glutathione-S-transferase and UDP glucuronyl transferase).
- No fillers, blinders or other excipients.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No wheat – no gluten – no corn – no soy – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives.
|Vitamins and minerals are essential substances needed by the body for a variety of functions and processes including growth, repair and immunity. TerraNova Full Spectrum Multi Vitamin Complex provides a convenient way to obtain the recommended daily amount of minerals and vitamins required by the body. Suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
1-2 capsules daily with food.
MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 450mg, Spirulina 200mg, Green Barley Grass 100mg, Stabilised Rice Bran 50mg, Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 50mg, Blackberry Fruit (fresh freeze dried - organic) 25mg, Watercress (fresh freeze dried) 25mg, Vegetarian Capsule Shell 236mg, Vitamin C (as Ca, Mg, Zn ascorbate) 150mg, Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate -100iu) 67mg, Calcium (as carbonate, citrate, ascorbate) 30mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride 25mg, Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 25mg, Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate) 20mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 20mg, Niacin (as niacinamide) 20mg,Citrus Bioflavonoids 20mg, Magnesium (as oxide, citrate, ascorbate) 15mg, Inositol 15mg, Choline (as bitartrate) 15mg, Zinc (as ascorbate) 10mg, Larch Tree Arabinogalactan 5.5mg, Natural Beta Carotene/Mixed Carotenoids 4.5mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 2mg, Manganese (as bisglycinate) 1.5mg, Iron (as bisglycinate) 1.5mg, Copper (as gluconate) 1.25mg, Boron (as sodium borate) 1mg, Vitamin A (as palmitate prep. - 2500iu) 751ug, Folic Acid (as prep.) 200ug, Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150ug, Biotin (as prep.) 100ug, Chromium (as picolinate) 50ug, Vitamin B12 (as cobalamin prep.) 50ug, Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50ug, Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione prep.) 10ug, Vitamin D2 (vegan source - 200iu) 5ug.
|Special Diet Requirements
||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free
|Supplement Age Range
There are no reviews yet.