|Description||Be more you: this highly absorbable vitamin B12 spray supports your immune system, energy levels and red blood cell formation.||Super blend for super health! Benefits: Cordyceps - has historically been used for its adaptogenic properties and may support endurance, healthy energy metabolism, exercise tolerance and oxygen utilisation. Rhodiola Root - has significant adaptogenic properties and may support healthy energy metabolism and nerve function. American Ginseng - one of the...||TERRANOVA B-Complex with Vitamin C is enhanced with highly active, whole and unadulterated superfoods and botanicals. It provides the body with the most important nutrients for maintaining health of the nervous system, hair, skin and nails.||ONE VEGETARIAN CAPSULE TYPICALLY PROVIDES:
MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 250mg||Terranova Easy Iron 20mg Complex is perfect for those looking to increase their iron levels. Iron is required by the human body to function at its highest level. It is mainly found in the haemoglobin of red blood cells and muscle cells...|
This product combines three of Solgar's premium quality bone support minerals. Calcium, magnesium and boron are important minerals in the maintenance of bone health. Magnesium helps to regulate Calcium transport and Boron supports Calcium metabolism in the body.
|Content||> Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
> Contributes to the reduction of tiredness
> Recommended for vegetarians & vegans
Did you know that vitamin B12 is only found naturally in animal sources such as: fish, meat, eggs and dairy products? Plant foods contain no vitamin B12, unless
they have been fortified. Those following a meat free or plant based diet can have trouble reaching the daily recommended intake. One Nutrition B12-Max is a
simple and convenient way to top up vitamin B12 levels.
How to take: Adults take 1 to 6 (max) sprays daily. For enhanced absorption spray under the tongue and hold for 30 seconds before swallowing.
Available in 30ml oral spray.
Vegan - Gluten Free - Soy Free - Dairy Free||Super blend for super health!
1/4 Teaspoon (approx. 1.25g) typically provides:
Phytofresh complex 1.25g
Cordyceps (fresh freeze dried, rice-grown – ORGANIC) 500mg
Rhodiola Root Extract (freeze dried aqueous extract) 300mg
American Ginseng (fresh freeze dried) 300mg
Ginger Rhizome/Root (fresh freeze dried -ORGANIC) 90mg
Green Oat Seed [Avena sativa] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 50mg
Cayenne Fruit (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 10mg
Contains Oat seed – consult physician if coeliac.
As a food supplement for adults, take 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon (approx. 1.25 – 2.5g) per day with food, mixed with juice or water.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Store in a cool dry place.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
Do NOT use if suffering with bipolar disorder.
Do NOT use if taking prescribed antidepressant drugs unless on the advice of a physician.
- Cordyceps - has historically been used for its adaptogenic properties and may support endurance, healthy energy metabolism, exercise tolerance and oxygen utilisation.
- Rhodiola Root - has significant adaptogenic properties and may support healthy energy metabolism and nerve function.
- American Ginseng - one of the most researched of adaptogens, American Ginseng may help support healthy adrenal function and energy metabolism.
- Ginger Rhizome/Root - in addition to its common use in helping maintain healthy circulation, ginger is also often used to help facilitate distribution of nutrients in the body.
- Avena Sativa (Green Oat Seed) - the milk stage of oat seeds are often considered a valuable botanical for supporting adrenal and nerve health. In addition to gramine and avenin, milky oat seeds are a rich source of adrenal and nerve tonifying B-vitamins and minerals.
- Cayenne Fruit - the fruit of cayenne pepper is often used as a tonic to help maintain healthy circulation. It is also commonly used to help facilitate distribution of nutrients in the body.
- No fillers,blinders and other excipients
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No wheat – no gluten – no corn – no soy – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives
|1 or 2 capsules daily with food
SRB is a major nutritional source of B-vitamins, various active B-vitamin metabolites and other nutrients that support the function and/or bioavailability of B-vitamins (such as magnesium and zinc) as well as nutrients often depleted during different types of stress (such as potassium, zinc, and iron).
NO WHEAT – NO CORN – NO SOY – NO YEAST – NO DAIRY – NO GELATINE – NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS – NO ADDITIVES – NO ADDED SUGAR – NO COLOURS – NO FLAVOURS – NO PRESERVATIVES
||Terranova Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg Complex - 50 capsules
Stabilized Rice Bran 150mg
Turmeric Root [Curcuma Longa]-fresh freeze dried-ORGANIC 50mg
Matcha Green Tea Ceremonial Grade AAA [Camellia sinensis]-ORGANIC 50mg
Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf [Hippophae rhamnoides]-fresh freeze dried 50mg
Rose Hips [Rosa Canina] 50mg
Pumpkin Seed [Cucurbita Pepo] 25mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg
Larch Tree Arabinogalactan 5.5mg
Vegetarian Capsule Shell 118mg
As a food supplement for adults, take 1 capsule daily with food. If taking an anti-diabetic drug or any prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product. Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
/ STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner. If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
Magnifood Synergistic Nutrition
Each Terranova nutritional product is enhanced with its own synergistic complex of botanicals and phytonutrient rich foods, called Magnifood. Magnifood ingredients are combined in a manner which enhances the body’s biochemical environment in order to maximize the potential benefits of the product’s vitamins, minerals and/or other nutrients. Many of the plants used in Magnifood are fresh freeze dried. Research shows that fresh freeze drying has the unique ability to retain a plant’s enzymes, and is shown to be superior to other drying methods in terms of activity, stability, solubility and preservation of a plant’s original fresh chemistry (as it was when the plant was harvested).
THE MAGNIFOOD ADVANTAGE
- enhancing absorption, bioavailability, utilization, activity, stability, function and effect of the product‘s nutrients
- providing synergistic enzymes and co-factors crucial to the utilization and functions of the product’s nutrients
- providing a vast array of phytonutrients that enhance the potential functions and/or applications of the product
- providing ingredients which enhance the overall content of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in the product
- protecting ingredients from oxidative damage, helping to support the stability and activity of the product’s nutrients
|The optimal transportation of oxygen and carbon dioxide throughout the human body requires sufficient amounts of this essential mineral to be present. Symptoms of iron deficiency include fatigue, decreased work or sports performance, difficulty maintaining body temperature and decreased immune function. Some nutritional experts suggest taking iron supplements during pregnancy to support the health of the mother and unborn child. This supplement can be used as part of a vegan or vegetarian diet.
Take one capsule daily with food.
Nutritional information per capsule: MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 275mg providing: Rose Hips 100mg, Stabilised Rice Bran 100mg, Green Barley Grass 50mg, Acai Berry (fresh freeze dried - organic) 25mg, Vegetable Capsule Shell 95mg, Iron (as bisglycinate [non-constipating]) 20mg.
|Special Diet Requirements
||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free
|Supplement Age Range
Wheat, soy, yeast, sugar, dairy.
Three (3) tablets provide: Calcium (as carbonate, gluconate, citrate )1000mg Magnesium (as oxide, citrate, gluconate)400mg Boron (as sodium borate [citric acid])3mg Citric Acid60mg
How to Use Product
As a food supplement for adults, take three tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- May help support healthy bone density
- Suitable for vegans
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
There are no reviews yet.