|Description||Salus Magnesium supplement may help relax the nervous system, and can relieve tension.||Super blend for super health! Benefits: Cordyceps - has historically been used for its adaptogenic properties and may support endurance, healthy energy metabolism, exercise tolerance and oxygen utilisation. Rhodiola Root - has significant adaptogenic properties and may support healthy energy metabolism and nerve function. American Ginseng - one of the...|
- Keeps bones and teeth healthy
- Helps muscle function
- Supports immunity
- Vegetarian, Kosher
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
This product combines three of Solgar's premium quality bone support minerals. Calcium, magnesium and boron are important minerals in the maintenance of bone health. Magnesium helps to regulate Calcium transport and Boron supports Calcium metabolism in the body.
|Terranova CoQ10 helps to convert sugars and fats into energy which may help boost energy levels. CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant which helps to reduce the damage caused by Free Radicals. It may also help to support the cardiovascular system by helping to improve the function of the heart muscles.||TERRANOVA B-Complex with Vitamin C is enhanced with highly active, whole and unadulterated superfoods and botanicals. It provides the body with the most important nutrients for maintaining health of the nervous system, hair, skin and nails.|
|Content||Magnesium is one of the most important minerals in the body.
Salus Magnesium supplement may help relax the nervous system, and can relieve tension.
It may also support a restful night’s sleep and a healthy digestion by eliminating toxins and gases.
It may also be useful to relieve menstrual cramps and muscle cramps after exercise.||Super blend for super health!
1/4 Teaspoon (approx. 1.25g) typically provides:
Phytofresh complex 1.25g
Cordyceps (fresh freeze dried, rice-grown – ORGANIC) 500mg
Rhodiola Root Extract (freeze dried aqueous extract) 300mg
American Ginseng (fresh freeze dried) 300mg
Ginger Rhizome/Root (fresh freeze dried -ORGANIC) 90mg
Green Oat Seed [Avena sativa] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 50mg
Cayenne Fruit (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 10mg
Contains Oat seed – consult physician if coeliac.
As a food supplement for adults, take 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon (approx. 1.25 – 2.5g) per day with food, mixed with juice or water.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Store in a cool dry place.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
Do NOT use if suffering with bipolar disorder.
Do NOT use if taking prescribed antidepressant drugs unless on the advice of a physician.
- Cordyceps - has historically been used for its adaptogenic properties and may support endurance, healthy energy metabolism, exercise tolerance and oxygen utilisation.
- Rhodiola Root - has significant adaptogenic properties and may support healthy energy metabolism and nerve function.
- American Ginseng - one of the most researched of adaptogens, American Ginseng may help support healthy adrenal function and energy metabolism.
- Ginger Rhizome/Root - in addition to its common use in helping maintain healthy circulation, ginger is also often used to help facilitate distribution of nutrients in the body.
- Avena Sativa (Green Oat Seed) - the milk stage of oat seeds are often considered a valuable botanical for supporting adrenal and nerve health. In addition to gramine and avenin, milky oat seeds are a rich source of adrenal and nerve tonifying B-vitamins and minerals.
- Cayenne Fruit - the fruit of cayenne pepper is often used as a tonic to help maintain healthy circulation. It is also commonly used to help facilitate distribution of nutrients in the body.
- No fillers,blinders and other excipients
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No wheat – no gluten – no corn – no soy – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 2200 IU (55 mcg) Vegetable Capsules is a premium formula delivering vitamin D in the form that is easiest to use by the body - D3. Supporting your wellbeing, the benefits of the "sunshine vitamin" are numerous and well documented, but particularly for immune and bone health.
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is required to promote calcium absorption, which helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth. Solgar's Vitamin D3 is one of the highest strength vitamin Ds available. Vitamin D3 is the more potent form of vitamin D compared to Vitamin D2. Obtained from the sunlight or vitamin D rich foods - over a billion people worldwide have very low levels of vitamin D. In addition to changing your diet and lifestyle, taking a vitamin D supplement is a good way to top up, especially in winter months.
This premium product is one of Solgar's range of D3 formulations, available in variable doses and forms. Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 2200 IU (55 mcg) Vegetable Capsules with its 1 a day dosage, contributes to:
Bulking Agents (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, ethyl cellulose), Vegetable Capsule Shell(hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (vegetable magnesium stearate), Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol).
All products meet our industry recognized "Gold Standard" for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, is your perfect supplement to good health - 98% of consumers recommend the brand*
*Global Praxis online shopper survey 2017, which included 3,882 VMS consumers.
Food supplements should not be used instead of a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Normal function of the immune system
- Maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Maintenance of normal muscle function
Wheat, soy, yeast, sugar, dairy.
Three (3) tablets provide: Calcium (as carbonate, gluconate, citrate )1000mg Magnesium (as oxide, citrate, gluconate)400mg Boron (as sodium borate [citric acid])3mg Citric Acid60mg
How to Use Product
As a food supplement for adults, take three tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- May help support healthy bone density
- Suitable for vegans
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
|Research suggests that CoQ10 may help to support the immune system, weight control and sports performance. For best results, use in conjunction with a healthy diet and active lifestyle. Terranova CoQ10 complex is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Food supplement for adults, take one (1) to two (2) capsules daily with food.
Two (2) capsules provide: Stabilised Rice Bran 350mg, Acai Berry (fresh freeze dried) 50mg, Borage Seed 50mg, Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 25mg, Nutrients per capsule, CoQ10 (coenzyme Q10 - as ubiquinone) 30mg, Larch Tree Arabinogalactan 2.75mg, Stabilised Rice Bran, Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf, Acai Berry, Borage Seed.
|Special Diet Requirements
||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free
|Supplement Age Range
||1 or 2 capsules daily with food
SRB is a major nutritional source of B-vitamins, various active B-vitamin metabolites and other nutrients that support the function and/or bioavailability of B-vitamins (such as magnesium and zinc) as well as nutrients often depleted during different types of stress (such as potassium, zinc, and iron).
NO WHEAT – NO CORN – NO SOY – NO YEAST – NO DAIRY – NO GELATINE – NO ANIMAL INGREDIENTS – NO ADDITIVES – NO ADDED SUGAR – NO COLOURS – NO FLAVOURS – NO PRESERVATIVES