Terranova Fresh Freeze Dried Cordyceps Rhodiola & Ginseng
Out of stock
Super blend for super health!
- Cordyceps - has historically been used for its adaptogenic properties and may support endurance, healthy energy metabolism, exercise tolerance and oxygen utilisation.
- Rhodiola Root - has significant adaptogenic properties and may support healthy energy metabolism and nerve function.
- American Ginseng - one of the most researched of adaptogens, American Ginseng may help support healthy adrenal function and energy metabolism.
- Ginger Rhizome/Root - in addition to its common use in helping maintain healthy circulation, ginger is also often used to help facilitate distribution of nutrients in the body.
- Avena Sativa (Green Oat Seed) - the milk stage of oat seeds are often considered a valuable botanical for supporting adrenal and nerve health. In addition to gramine and avenin, milky oat seeds are a rich source of adrenal and nerve tonifying B-vitamins and minerals.
- Cayenne Fruit - the fruit of cayenne pepper is often used as a tonic to help maintain healthy circulation. It is also commonly used to help facilitate distribution of nutrients in the body.
- No fillers,blinders and other excipients
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No wheat – no gluten – no corn – no soy – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives
1/4 Teaspoon (approx. 1.25g) typically provides:
Phytofresh complex 1.25g
Cordyceps (fresh freeze dried, rice-grown – ORGANIC) 500mg
Rhodiola Root Extract (freeze dried aqueous extract) 300mg
American Ginseng (fresh freeze dried) 300mg
Ginger Rhizome/Root (fresh freeze dried -ORGANIC) 90mg
Green Oat Seed [Avena sativa] (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 50mg
Cayenne Fruit (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 10mg
Contains Oat seed – consult physician if coeliac.
As a food supplement for adults, take 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon (approx. 1.25 – 2.5g) per day with food, mixed with juice or water.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Store in a cool dry place.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
Do NOT use if suffering with bipolar disorder.
Do NOT use if taking prescribed antidepressant drugs unless on the advice of a physician.
Shipping & Dispatch
We can ship to the UK and Europe. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. There are multiple restrictions on online selling of non prescription medicines so every case is judged on an individual basis. We cannot ship medicines outside the EU. Transit times can vary from country to country and some countries are considered slow transit. (please see below). We are not liable for customs or duties to be paid on items entering another country outside the Republic of Ireland. These are the purchasers responsibility.
Our main priority is you. You've chosen to order with us and we really appreciate your custom, therefore, we aim to dispatch as quick as we can and generally our record is within 3-5 days.* Please note, this is the time we dispatch from our warehouse. Please allow time for delivery in addition to this. The length of time to reach your address can vary according to postal services and location.
Postal and courier services operate Monday-Friday.
*with the exception of busy periods such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas, restock times and when we have a specific SALE on. Even then, our main priority is to get you your order dispatched as soon as we can.
Once We Dispatch
PLEASE NOTE: Dispatch time is between 3-5 days. You will receive an email to confirm your order has left our warehouse. Once we have dispatched, unfortunately the time it takes to reach you is out of our control. Delivery times can vary from country to country. We can give you an estimated time only. The postal services we use are DPD , Royal Mail and Parcelforce.and we use their transit estimator which gives an estimated transit time from Ireland to your country. Transit times vary according to the size and weight of a package.
Estimated Transit Times
- To Ireland: 1-2 business days after dispatch. Courier transit times are generally 24 hours, max 48 hours.
- To the UK: 2-4 business days after dispatch.
- Within Europe: 3-8 working days after dispatch.
- To other international countries: 5-12 working days after dispatch.
Please see other time frames below under Delayed Parcels.
IMPORTANT: It's advisable to order in advance of any personal requirements such as birthday/gift/college course deadlines to allow for dispatch and transit time.
We include your email address and phone number on the postal label so as if there is an issue with delivery, it may be a point of contact for the person delivering. If you wish for this information not to be included on your label, please state this in the Note Section at the time of ordering.
Standard Shipping: Ireland & the Rest of the World
A flat rate Postage and Packaging fee of €5.00* applies to packages sent to Ireland and UK. If the order is over €50 then delivery is free of charge to these two countries.
Delivery fee to the rest of Europe is €20 no matter what the value of the order is.
*Standard shipping does not come with a tracking number and is not insured.
**Some products have fixed shipping rates as stated on product page.
Courier Service: within 32 Counties of Ireland
We offer a delivery service option using courier. Please ensure you provide the correct contact telephone number when ordering so as the courier can reach you upon delivery. The courier will call you before delivery therefore it's important to answer the call. Average Delivery time is between 24-48 hours from the time of dispatch.
Lost or Delayed Packages (Standard Post)
99% of the time, standard post is very effective and efficient. In the event that a customer reports a package undelivered after the estimated time of delivery , we then aim to track the delayed or missing package with a “missing parcel investigation". This will ensure we find out where exactly the item is e.g. if it's been delivered and where to. The system has proven very effective for us. Please note: we cannot send out a repeat order/refund until we retrieve the missing item.
Note: The company will not be responsible for missing items should you give postal instruction other than your own address such as "if not in, leave in rubbish bin at back of house" or "leave in neighbour's porch" or any instructions of such nature.
Delayed Packages could be due to a slow transit country. This can vary according to customs and post office policies in each country.
We cannot file a missing parcel claim until this time period has passed as your parcel may still be in transit.
Returned Packages as a result of “Not being picked up” or “Not possible to deliver to customer”.
Should we receive a parcel which has been undelivered and returned to us, we will notify you. In this instance, payment will be required to resend the item. Should you not wish for the item to be resent, credit or a refund will be issued less original shipping charges.
From this Collection
Recently Viewed Products
SHOP BY CATEGORY
Vits & Supplements
- Terra Nova
- Vital Proteins
- Revive Active
- Dr Wolz
- Aloe Pura
- Natures Plus
- New Nordic
- OptiBac Probiotics
- Seven Seas
- BIO ACTIVE PHARMA NORD
- Nua Fertility
- Higher Nature
- Planet Paleo
Food & Drink
- Baking & Cooking
- Organic Food & Drink
- Snacks & Bars
- Shop by Food Intolerance
- Vegan Food & Drink
- Raw Foods & Superfoods
- Natural Sweeteners
- Nut Butters
- Plant Protein
- Green Tea
- Herbal Tea
- Alternative & Eco
- The Handmade Soap Company
- Teeth Whitening
- False Lashes
- False Nails
- Bodycare Accessories
- About Us