NiQuitin mini 1.5mg Mint Lozenges 60s
Out of stock
What are NiQuitin Minis and what are they used for:
- NiQuitin Minis are used for relief of nicotine withdrawal symptoms and cravings. This type of treatment is called Nicotine Replacement Therapy or NRT. NiQuitin Minis come in two strengths, each strength comes in its own pack
- NiQuitin Mini 1.5mg Mint Lozenges are for smokers who smoke 20 cigarettes or less a day
- NiQuitin Mini 4mg Mint Lozenges are for smokers who smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day
- Sufficient lozenges should be used each day, usually 8-12, up to a maximum of 15. Continue use for up to six weeks to break the habit of smoking, then gradually reduce lozenge use. When daily use is 1-2 lozenges, use should be stopped.
- The active substance is nicotine 1.5mg or 4mg (in the form of a resin complex called nicotine resinate).
- The other ingredients are mannitol (E421), sodium alginate (E401), xanthan gum (E415), potassium bicarbonate (E501), calcium polycarbophil, sodium carbonate anhydrous (E500), acesulfame potassium (E950), flavourings, magnesium stearate (E470b).
- NiQuitin Minis are sugar free
Directions for Use:
- Please follow the enclosed instructions or use as directed by your doctor.
Benefits & features:
- Comes in 1.5mg or 4mg to let you choose the right strength based on how many cigarettes you smoke
- Available in 20's and 60’s
- Do not use NiQuitin Minis if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to nicotine or any of the other ingredients in this medicine (see ingredients section above)
- Do not use NiQuitin Minis If you are a non-smoker, occasional smoker or under the age of 12 years
- Talk to your healthcare professional if you are taking any other medicines
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- If you feel the need to use NiQuitin Minis for longer than 9 months in total, you should ask a healthcare professional for advice
- NiQuitin Minis should only be used by adolescents (12-17 years inclusive) with advice from a healthcare professional.
- NiQuitin Minis are not recommended for use in children below the age of 12
Talk to your healthcare professional before using NiQuitin Minis if you have/are:
- Heart or circulation problems including recent heart attack, stroke, angina, high blood pressure or occlusive peripheral artery disease
- Allergic reactions
- If you have allergic eczema or dermatitis
- A history of epilepsy or fits
- If you have stomach or duodenal ulcers
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe or moderate liver or severe kidney problems
- Uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or a tumour of the adrenal gland
- Stomach or duodenal ulcers or an inflamed oesophagus or gullet
- Concerns about becoming dependent on this product
Shipping & Dispatch
We can ship to the UK and Europe. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. There are multiple restrictions on online selling of non prescription medicines so every case is judged on an individual basis. We cannot ship medicines outside the EU. Transit times can vary from country to country and some countries are considered slow transit. (please see below). We are not liable for customs or duties to be paid on items entering another country outside the Republic of Ireland. These are the purchasers responsibility.
Our main priority is you. You've chosen to order with us and we really appreciate your custom, therefore, we aim to dispatch as quick as we can and generally our record is within 3-5 days.* Please note, this is the time we dispatch from our warehouse. Please allow time for delivery in addition to this. The length of time to reach your address can vary according to postal services and location.
Postal and courier services operate Monday-Friday.
*with the exception of busy periods such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas, restock times and when we have a specific SALE on. Even then, our main priority is to get you your order dispatched as soon as we can.
Once We Dispatch
PLEASE NOTE: Dispatch time is between 3-5 days. You will receive an email to confirm your order has left our warehouse. Once we have dispatched, unfortunately the time it takes to reach you is out of our control. Delivery times can vary from country to country. We can give you an estimated time only. The postal services we use are DPD , Royal Mail and Parcelforce.and we use their transit estimator which gives an estimated transit time from Ireland to your country. Transit times vary according to the size and weight of a package.
Estimated Transit Times
- To Ireland: 1-2 business days after dispatch. Courier transit times are generally 24 hours, max 48 hours.
- To the UK: 2-4 business days after dispatch.
- Within Europe: 3-8 working days after dispatch.
- To other international countries: 5-12 working days after dispatch.
Please see other time frames below under Delayed Parcels.
IMPORTANT: It's advisable to order in advance of any personal requirements such as birthday/gift/college course deadlines to allow for dispatch and transit time.
We include your email address and phone number on the postal label so as if there is an issue with delivery, it may be a point of contact for the person delivering. If you wish for this information not to be included on your label, please state this in the Note Section at the time of ordering.
Standard Shipping: Ireland & the Rest of the World
A flat rate Postage and Packaging fee of €5.00* applies to packages sent to Ireland and UK. If the order is over €50 then delivery is free of charge to these two countries.
Delivery fee to the rest of Europe is €20 no matter what the value of the order is.
*Standard shipping does not come with a tracking number and is not insured.
**Some products have fixed shipping rates as stated on product page.
Courier Service: within 32 Counties of Ireland
We offer a delivery service option using courier. Please ensure you provide the correct contact telephone number when ordering so as the courier can reach you upon delivery. The courier will call you before delivery therefore it's important to answer the call. Average Delivery time is between 24-48 hours from the time of dispatch.
Lost or Delayed Packages (Standard Post)
99% of the time, standard post is very effective and efficient. In the event that a customer reports a package undelivered after the estimated time of delivery , we then aim to track the delayed or missing package with a “missing parcel investigation". This will ensure we find out where exactly the item is e.g. if it's been delivered and where to. The system has proven very effective for us. Please note: we cannot send out a repeat order/refund until we retrieve the missing item.
Note: The company will not be responsible for missing items should you give postal instruction other than your own address such as "if not in, leave in rubbish bin at back of house" or "leave in neighbour's porch" or any instructions of such nature.
Delayed Packages could be due to a slow transit country. This can vary according to customs and post office policies in each country.
We cannot file a missing parcel claim until this time period has passed as your parcel may still be in transit.
Returned Packages as a result of “Not being picked up” or “Not possible to deliver to customer”.
Should we receive a parcel which has been undelivered and returned to us, we will notify you. In this instance, payment will be required to resend the item. Should you not wish for the item to be resent, credit or a refund will be issued less original shipping charges.