My Expert Midwife No Harm Nipple Balm 30ml
Instant relief and protection for breastfeeding mums
No Harm Nipple Balm provides fast relief and protection from sore and cracked nipples when breastfeeding. Midwife developed and mum approved, this multi-award winning balm is 100% naturally derived, intensively moisturising, and is a rich but thin serum that glides on easily and doesn’t drag sore nipples.
- Contains only 3 ingredients including medical grade lanolin for a protective barrier, coconut oil to moisturise and sweet almond oil for nourishment
- Tasteless and odourless, so there’s no need to wipe this nipple cream off before feeding
- Safe to use from day one of breastfeeding
- One-handed pump dispenser helps when you’re managing a wriggling or crying baby
- Can also be used to soothe dry lips or any other skin on the body
- Apply immediately before and after breastfeeding, and reapply as often as required
- Dispense a small amount onto your nipple and gently massage in, a little goes a long way.
- There’s no need to wipe off before feeding
- These natural ingredients can harden in cold temperatures, so stand the pump on a radiator or in hot water for 10 minutes and the contents will soften again
- Once opened, No Harm Nipple Balm can be used for 12 months.
If you like this product you may also like the No Harm Bum Balm to protect and soften baby’s bottom at every nappy change.
What else can you do to care for sore nipples?
If you’re experiencing protracted pain or cracked nipples, our midwives also recommend:
- Checking with a qualified expert that you’re using an effective feeding position for latch and attachment
- Using breast pads inside your bra to ease chafing against your bra or clothing
- Using a nursing bra made from natural fabric so skin can breathe - avoid synthetic fabrics
- If problems continue, talk to your midwife or GP
Shipping & Dispatch
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. There are multiple restrictions on online selling of non prescription medicines so every case is judged on an individual basis. We cannot ship medicines outside the EU. Transit times can vary from country to country and some countries are considered slow transit. (please see below). We are not liable for customs or duties to be paid on items entering another country outside the Republic of Ireland. These are the purchasers responsibility.
Our main priority is you. You've chosen to order with us and we really appreciate your custom, therefore, we aim to dispatch as quick as we can and generally our record is within 3-5 days.* Please note, this is the time we dispatch from our warehouse. Please allow time for delivery in addition to this. The length of time to reach your address can vary according to postal services and location.
Postal and courier services operate Monday-Friday.
*with the exception of busy periods such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas, restock times and when we have a specific SALE on. Even then, our main priority is to get you your order dispatched as soon as we can.
Once We Dispatch
PLEASE NOTE: Dispatch time is between 3-5 days. You will receive an email to confirm your order has left our warehouse. Once we have dispatched, unfortunately the time it takes to reach you is out of our control. Delivery times can vary from country to country. We can give you an estimated time only. The postal services we use are DPD , Royal Mail and Parcelforce.and we use their transit estimator which gives an estimated transit time from Ireland to your country. Transit times vary according to the size and weight of a package.
Estimated Transit Times
- To Ireland: 1-2 business days after dispatch. Courier transit times are generally 24 hours, max 48 hours.
- To the UK: 2-4 business days after dispatch.
- Within Europe: 3-8 working days after dispatch.
- To other international countries: 5-12 working days after dispatch.
Please see other time frames below under Delayed Parcels.
IMPORTANT: It's advisable to order in advance of any personal requirements such as birthday/gift/college course deadlines to allow for dispatch and transit time.
We include your email address and phone number on the postal label so as if there is an issue with delivery, it may be a point of contact for the person delivering. If you wish for this information not to be included on your label, please state this in the Note Section at the time of ordering.
Standard Shipping: Ireland & the Rest of the World
A flat rate Postage and Packaging fee of €5.00* applies to packages sent to Ireland and UK. If the order is over €50 then delivery is free of charge to these two countries.
Delivery fee to the rest of the world is €20 no matter what the value of the order is.
*Standard shipping does not come with a tracking number and is not insured.
**Some products have fixed shipping rates as stated on product page.
Courier Service: within 32 Counties of Ireland
We offer a delivery service option using courier. Please ensure you provide the correct contact telephone number when ordering so as the courier can reach you upon delivery. The courier will call you before delivery therefore it's important to answer the call. Average Delivery time is between 24-48 hours from the time of dispatch.
Lost or Delayed Packages (Standard Post)
99% of the time, standard post is very effective and efficient. In the event that a customer reports a package undelivered after the estimated time of delivery , we then aim to track the delayed or missing package with a “missing parcel investigation". This will ensure we find out where exactly the item is e.g. if it's been delivered and where to. The system has proven very effective for us. Please note: we cannot send out a repeat order/refund until we retrieve the missing item.
Note: The company will not be responsible for missing items should you give postal instruction other than your own address such as "if not in, leave in rubbish bin at back of house" or "leave in neighbour's porch" or any instructions of such nature.
Delayed Packages could be due to a slow transit country. This can vary according to customs and post office policies in each country. In our experience, the following countries can take longer than 12-26 days: Germany, Italy, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Middle Eastern countries, South Africa, India and Pakistan.
We cannot file a missing parcel claim until this time period has passed as your parcel may still be in transit.
Returned Packages as a result of “Not being picked up” or “Not possible to deliver to customer”.
Should we receive a parcel which has been undelivered and returned to us, we will notify you. In this instance, payment will be required to resend the item. Should you not wish for the item to be resent, credit or a refund will be issued less original shipping charges.