My Expert Midwife No Harm Bum Balm 30ml
Protects and softens your baby’s skin at every nappy change, helping to relieve soreness and redness
Most babies experience nappy rash at some point, if not regularly, which can mean soreness, redness and irritation.
This rich but simple nappy cream provides gentle, effective relief and protection, helps to prevent skin damage and soreness. Midwife developed and mum approved, this 100% naturally derived, ultra-smooth serum takes care of the delicate skin.
- Contains only 5 ingredients, including medical grade lanolin for skin protection and calendula for soothing redness and soreness
- Rich but thin serum that glides on easily without dragging sore skin
- One-handed dispenser is hygienic and helps when managing a crying or wriggling baby
- A little goes a long way!
- Use at each nappy change, after baby’s bath or whenever you want extra protection
- Apply a thin layer of the balm directly to a clean skin after each nappy change, or as required
- Suitable for use with disposable and cloth nappies (we recommend adding a liner when using a cloth nappy, to avoid build-up on the fabric)
- These natural ingredients can harden in cold temperatures, so stand the pump on a radiator or in hot water for 10 minutes and the contents will soften again
- Once opened, No Harm Bum Balm can be used for 12 months
Don’t forget to add it to your hospital baby bag checklist, or ask for it for your baby shower!
If you like this product you may also like the No Harm Nipple Balm which provides relief and protection for sore and cracked nipples for breastfeeding mums.
What else can you do to help a baby with nappy rash?
Most babies experience nappy rash at some point, if not regularly, which can mean soreness, redness and irritation so what else can you do to help? Our midwives recommend:
- avoiding soaps and wipes (just wash with water)
- limiting baths, as this can dry your baby’s skin out
- patting the area dry gently, using a soft towel, rather than rubbing
- changing each soiled nappy or liner without delay
- using slightly larger nappies for a few days, so there’s a bit of a gap to avoid chafing and so the skin can breathe as it heals
- letting your baby go nappy-free as much as possible until the nappy rash clears up
Our nappy balm contains:
- Medical-grade lanolin as a soothing, breathable moisturiser and a protective barrier against friction/chafing
- Coconut oil for its deep moisturising and anti-microbial properties
- Sweet almond oil to nourish and promote smooth, healthy skin
- Sunflower seed oil for Vitamin E, to help nourish and protect
- Calendula flower extract for soothing redness, irritation and soreness
Shipping & Dispatch
We can ship to the UK and Europe. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. There are multiple restrictions on online selling of non prescription medicines so every case is judged on an individual basis. We cannot ship medicines outside the EU. Transit times can vary from country to country and some countries are considered slow transit. (please see below). We are not liable for customs or duties to be paid on items entering another country outside the Republic of Ireland. These are the purchasers responsibility.
Our main priority is you. You've chosen to order with us and we really appreciate your custom, therefore, we aim to dispatch as quick as we can and generally our record is within 3-5 days.* Please note, this is the time we dispatch from our warehouse. Please allow time for delivery in addition to this. The length of time to reach your address can vary according to postal services and location.
Postal and courier services operate Monday-Friday.
*with the exception of busy periods such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas, restock times and when we have a specific SALE on. Even then, our main priority is to get you your order dispatched as soon as we can.
Once We Dispatch
PLEASE NOTE: Dispatch time is between 3-5 days. You will receive an email to confirm your order has left our warehouse. Once we have dispatched, unfortunately the time it takes to reach you is out of our control. Delivery times can vary from country to country. We can give you an estimated time only. The postal services we use are DPD , Royal Mail and Parcelforce.and we use their transit estimator which gives an estimated transit time from Ireland to your country. Transit times vary according to the size and weight of a package.
Estimated Transit Times
- To Ireland: 1-2 business days after dispatch. Courier transit times are generally 24 hours, max 48 hours.
- To the UK: 2-4 business days after dispatch.
- Within Europe: 3-8 working days after dispatch.
- To other international countries: 5-12 working days after dispatch.
Please see other time frames below under Delayed Parcels.
IMPORTANT: It's advisable to order in advance of any personal requirements such as birthday/gift/college course deadlines to allow for dispatch and transit time.
We include your email address and phone number on the postal label so as if there is an issue with delivery, it may be a point of contact for the person delivering. If you wish for this information not to be included on your label, please state this in the Note Section at the time of ordering.
Standard Shipping: Ireland & the Rest of the World
A flat rate Postage and Packaging fee of €5.00* applies to packages sent to Ireland and UK. If the order is over €50 then delivery is free of charge to these two countries.
Delivery fee to the rest of Europe is €20 no matter what the value of the order is.
*Standard shipping does not come with a tracking number and is not insured.
**Some products have fixed shipping rates as stated on product page.
Courier Service: within 32 Counties of Ireland
We offer a delivery service option using courier. Please ensure you provide the correct contact telephone number when ordering so as the courier can reach you upon delivery. The courier will call you before delivery therefore it's important to answer the call. Average Delivery time is between 24-48 hours from the time of dispatch.
Lost or Delayed Packages (Standard Post)
99% of the time, standard post is very effective and efficient. In the event that a customer reports a package undelivered after the estimated time of delivery , we then aim to track the delayed or missing package with a “missing parcel investigation". This will ensure we find out where exactly the item is e.g. if it's been delivered and where to. The system has proven very effective for us. Please note: we cannot send out a repeat order/refund until we retrieve the missing item.
Note: The company will not be responsible for missing items should you give postal instruction other than your own address such as "if not in, leave in rubbish bin at back of house" or "leave in neighbour's porch" or any instructions of such nature.
Delayed Packages could be due to a slow transit country. This can vary according to customs and post office policies in each country.
We cannot file a missing parcel claim until this time period has passed as your parcel may still be in transit.
Returned Packages as a result of “Not being picked up” or “Not possible to deliver to customer”.
Should we receive a parcel which has been undelivered and returned to us, we will notify you. In this instance, payment will be required to resend the item. Should you not wish for the item to be resent, credit or a refund will be issued less original shipping charges.