Flixonase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray
Many In Stock
Flixonase Allergy Relief treats and prevents hayfever and allergic rhinitis including from dust mites and animal dander. It helps relieve symptoms such as sneezing, itchy and watery eyes and a runny, itchy or blocked-up nose, for up to 24 hours.
- Treats and prevents allergy symptoms
- Fast onset, 24 hour relief
- Maximum benefit achieved in just 3-4 days
- Non drowsy
- Use once a day
You Must Be Aged Over 18 Years to Purchase This Product. Maximum order quantity of 3 per order.
How to Use
1.Shake the bottle well and remove the dust cap.
2. Blow your nose gently.
3. Close one nostril as shown and put the nozzle in the other nostril. Tilt your head forward slightly and keep the bottle upright. Hold the bottle as shown (Picture 3).
4. Start to breathe in slowly through your nose. While you are breathing in, squirt a spray of fine mist into your nostril by pressing down firmly on the collar with your fingers (Picture 4).
5. Breathe out through your mouth. Repeat step 4 to take a second spray in the same nostril.
6. Remove the nozzle from this nostril and breathe out through your mouth (Picture 5).
7. Repeat steps 3 to 6 for the other nostril.
8. After using the spray, wipe the nozzle carefully with a clean tissue or handkerchief and replace the dust cap.
Each spray contains Fluticasone Propionate 50 micrograms.
Flixonase Allergy Relief treats and prevents allergic rhinitis including hayfever, dust mites and animal dander.
Do not use Flixonase
• if you have ever had an allergic reaction to fluticasone propionate or to any of the other ingredients.
• if you are under 18 years.
• for more than 6 months unless your doctor tells you to
Take special care and check with your doctor before you take this medicine
• If you have a high temperature, cold or if you have or recently had a nasal or sinus infection.
• If you have recently had surgery, an injury or ulcers in your nose. If you are taking other medicines
Talk to your doctor before using this medicine
If you are taking any medicines; particularly corticosteroid medicines (including eczema creams, asthma inhalers, tablets, injections, nasal sprays, and eye or nose drops); or ketoconazole (for fungal infections). You must not use this product if you are taking Ritonavir (an anti-HIV medicine) unless told by your doctor.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Talk to your doctor before using Flixonase Allergy Relief if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
The following side effects may occur:
• Sneezing after using the spray but this soon stops. • You may notice an unpleasant taste or smell. • Nose bleeds. • Dryness or irritation in the nose or throat. • Headache. • Small holes (perforations) in the ridge inside the nose that separates the nostrils.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE EACH OF CHILDREN.
READ THE PATIENT LEAFLET BEFORE TAKING THIS MEDICATION
Shipping & Dispatch
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. There are multiple restrictions on online selling of non prescription medicines so every case is judged on an individual basis. We cannot ship medicines outside the EU. Transit times can vary from country to country and some countries are considered slow transit. (please see below). We are not liable for customs or duties to be paid on items entering another country outside the Republic of Ireland. These are the purchasers responsibility.
Our main priority is you. You've chosen to order with us and we really appreciate your custom, therefore, we aim to dispatch as quick as we can and generally our record is within 3-5 days.* Please note, this is the time we dispatch from our warehouse. Please allow time for delivery in addition to this. The length of time to reach your address can vary according to postal services and location.
Postal and courier services operate Monday-Friday.
*with the exception of busy periods such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas, restock times and when we have a specific SALE on. Even then, our main priority is to get you your order dispatched as soon as we can.
Once We Dispatch
PLEASE NOTE: Dispatch time is between 3-5 days. You will receive an email to confirm your order has left our warehouse. Once we have dispatched, unfortunately the time it takes to reach you is out of our control. Delivery times can vary from country to country. We can give you an estimated time only. The postal services we use are DPD , Royal Mail and Parcelforce.and we use their transit estimator which gives an estimated transit time from Ireland to your country. Transit times vary according to the size and weight of a package.
Estimated Transit Times
- To Ireland: 1-2 business days after dispatch. Courier transit times are generally 24 hours, max 48 hours.
- To the UK: 2-4 business days after dispatch.
- Within Europe: 3-8 working days after dispatch.
- To other international countries: 5-12 working days after dispatch.
Please see other time frames below under Delayed Parcels.
IMPORTANT: It's advisable to order in advance of any personal requirements such as birthday/gift/college course deadlines to allow for dispatch and transit time.
We include your email address and phone number on the postal label so as if there is an issue with delivery, it may be a point of contact for the person delivering. If you wish for this information not to be included on your label, please state this in the Note Section at the time of ordering.
Standard Shipping: Ireland & the Rest of the World
A flat rate Postage and Packaging fee of €5.00* applies to packages sent to Ireland and UK. If the order is over €50 then delivery is free of charge to these two countries.
Delivery fee to the rest of the world is €20 no matter what the value of the order is.
*Standard shipping does not come with a tracking number and is not insured.
**Some products have fixed shipping rates as stated on product page.
Courier Service: within 32 Counties of Ireland
We offer a delivery service option using courier. Please ensure you provide the correct contact telephone number when ordering so as the courier can reach you upon delivery. The courier will call you before delivery therefore it's important to answer the call. Average Delivery time is between 24-48 hours from the time of dispatch.
Lost or Delayed Packages (Standard Post)
99% of the time, standard post is very effective and efficient. In the event that a customer reports a package undelivered after the estimated time of delivery , we then aim to track the delayed or missing package with a “missing parcel investigation". This will ensure we find out where exactly the item is e.g. if it's been delivered and where to. The system has proven very effective for us. Please note: we cannot send out a repeat order/refund until we retrieve the missing item.
Note: The company will not be responsible for missing items should you give postal instruction other than your own address such as "if not in, leave in rubbish bin at back of house" or "leave in neighbour's porch" or any instructions of such nature.
Delayed Packages could be due to a slow transit country. This can vary according to customs and post office policies in each country. In our experience, the following countries can take longer than 12-26 days: Germany, Italy, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Middle Eastern countries, South Africa, India and Pakistan.
We cannot file a missing parcel claim until this time period has passed as your parcel may still be in transit.
Returned Packages as a result of “Not being picked up” or “Not possible to deliver to customer”.
Should we receive a parcel which has been undelivered and returned to us, we will notify you. In this instance, payment will be required to resend the item. Should you not wish for the item to be resent, credit or a refund will be issued less original shipping charges.