Gentler than other AHA’s, Lactic Acid has moisturising properties for smooth, soft skin., THE INKEY LIST’s Lactic Acid Serum is enriched with 10% lactic acid that’s derived from milk and fruit sugars.
|Discover The INKEY List PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment, a lightweight spritz that helps to rebuild, protect and strengthen damaged hair bonds for healthier looking and smoother hair. It reduces frizz, prevents split ends and improves overall gloss.|
A powerful antioxidant that is extracted from the seeds of the rose plant. Packed with essential fatty acids and skin beneficial vitamins, it helps to improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation and hydrates.
|Silky, daily moisturizer helps to brighten the skin with lasting results.||The INKEY List Retinol Eye Cream offers an alternative to traditionally irritating retinoids.|
Reduces the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
|Content||Starring a natural AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid), THE INKEY LIST’s Lactic Acid Serum is enriched with 10% lactic acid that’s derived from milk and fruit sugars.
Applying anything with the word ‘acid’ to your face can sound scary – but here’s why it’s good… Acting as a mild exfoliant, this serum helps to dissolve the bonds binding dead, dulling skin cells to your complexion’s surface, gently loosening and removing them to reveal the brighter, clearer, more even radiance beneath. Gentler than other AHAs, lactic acid has moisturising properties to keep skin smooth and soft – plus, it’s enhanced with 1% hyaluronic acid (this is a low molecular weight to allow it to penetrate skin and provide hydration below the surface).
Try this to achieve brighter, more even skin with the appearance of wrinkles reduced.
Granrepair Powerbond® is a clinically proven ingredient compound which strengthens damaged hair from within the hair shaft. It works by helping to repair hydrogen and ionic (salt) bonds, which are damaged by excessive bleaching, dyeing or heat. It also protects existing disulphide bonds from damage.
Granrepair Powerbond® Clinically proven to help repair damaged hair, working across all hair bonds instantly and over time*. Key ingredients: - 10% Granrepair Powerbond®** An innovative next generation bond technology that protects, strengthens and helps to repair hair damaged by bleach, dye and heat.
- 0.2% Aquarich® An extract of black oats, rich in polysaccharides and amino acids which helps to improve the structure of the hair. It makes hair glossier and prevents split ends making it easier to comb.
- 2% Crodasone™ P*** Helps to protect hair from thermal damage and prevents cuticle cracking and splitting from heat e.g. blow drying.
- 0.2% Heliogenol**** A concentrated glycolic extract of sunflower seeds, rich in polyphenols, it helps to protect hair against damage caused by free radicals and UV rays.
- 2% Betaine helps to condition hair, leaving it soft and healthy
|A powerful antioxidant that is extracted from the seeds of the rose plant. Packed with essential fatty acids and skin beneficial vitamins, it helps to improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation and hydrates.
THE INKEY LIST’s aim is simple: break through beauty jargon to deliver a straightforward take on skin care’s most-wanted ingredients (at astoundingly reasonable, ‘give-it-a-go’ prices). A potent antioxidant extracted from the seeds of the rose plant, rosehip oil is packed with essential fatty acids and vitamins, helping to hydrate skin and improve skin tone and texture while minimising pigmentation. Beneficial for all skin types, this oil not only hydrates and soothes dry skin, but also regulates oil production in oily or acne-prone complexions.||Silky, daily moisturizer helps to brighten the skin with lasting results. Containing 0.5% Symbright® produced through the fermentation of the plant clary sage, it works to help brighten and improve the appearance of uneven skin tone whilst also optimizes skin’s moisture and hydration levels.|
Who is it for? Good for; Everyone including oily, dry and combination skin types and those with sensitive skin.
Great for; Dull, dehydrated and uneven skin tone
- 0.5% SYMBRIGHT® Helps brighten and improve the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- 2% KAKADU PLUM EXTRACT Rich in Vitamin C, containing 50-100x more than an orange, it helps to instantly boost skin’s radiance and luminosity.
- 1% RED ALGAE COMPLEX Acts as a potent moisturiser, providing the skin with high amounts of minerals to provides long lasting moisture and hydration to the skin.
Vitamin A derivatives have been proven to work at the cellular level to brighten skin and stimulate collagen production. The INKEY List Retinol Eye Cream offers an alternative to traditionally irritating retinoids: a ground-breaking slow-release formula plus rich but lightweight oils so it’s gentle enough to use around the eyes. This night-time eye cream is formulated with Shea Butter to moisturise and soothe while also reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It’s an eye cream that actually works.
- 3% Vitalease stabilised retinoid compound with a slow-release formula to avoid irritation usually associated with retinols
Use in the PM. On cleansed skin apply a small amount onto finger and gently pat around the contour of the eye. Follow with moisturizer.
|Reduce the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles Plant derived, and with antioxidant properties, this natural Retinol alternative helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and even skin tone. Formulated with the Omega-3 packed Sacha Inchi Oil and Squalane, it also works to hydrate and nourish your skin. It does not cause any sun sensitivity, so can be used in both the AM and PM, and is safe to use during pregnancy. Key Ingredients |
How To Use Use AM and PM. On cleansed skin apply a pea-sized amount to face and neck. Apply after preferred serums.
- 1% Bakuchiol helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 3% Squalane helps to hydrate and protect the skin
- 1.5% Sacha Inchi Oil rich in omega-3 to nourish the skin
There are no reviews yet.