|Description||This gentle gel cleanser contains 0.5% Nordic Peat, naturally high in Fulvic Acid that gently exfoliates and cleanses the skin to reveal a brighter, healthy looking complexion whilst removing makeup including eye makeup.|
The INKEY List Niacinamide is a lightweight, power packed serum that contains 10% Niacinamide, a naturally occurring B3 vitamin that helps to reduce excess oil, blemishes and redness.
|Achieve smooth, healthy-looking skin with this cutting-edge formula.||Discover The INKEY List PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment, a lightweight spritz that helps to rebuild, protect and strengthen damaged hair bonds for healthier looking and smoother hair. It reduces frizz, prevents split ends and improves overall gloss.|
Packed with powerful antioxidants THE INKEY LIST Q10 serum helps to protect the skin from damage caused by environmental stressors such as pollution.
Vitamin C works to actively brighten and even skin tone and tackle signs of aging. It has also been shown to boost collagen production which gives skin its plumpness and elasticity. A must-have for healthy looking skin.
|Content||It helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone whilst soothing and calming the skin.
Who is it for?
Good for; Everyone, including those with sensitive skin.
Great for; Dull and uneven skin tone
92% of people agreed this product was gentle on skin and didn't cause irritation*
90% of people said their skin was noticeable brighter after 7 days*
90% of people agreed their skin looked energised after just using for one week*
* Tested on 51 people, with at least 1 weeks' usage.
- 0.5% NORDIC BEAUTY PEAT: Naturally high in Fulvic Acid, it gently exfoliates for brighter and smoother skin. Fulvic Acid is proven to act as a strong antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties for a healthy complexion.
- 1.5% KAKADU PLUM COMPLEX: Rich in Vitamin C, containing 50x more than an orange, it helps to instantly boost skin’s radiance and luminosity.
- 1% LIQUORICE ROOT EXTRACT: A potent antioxidant with soothing benefits, it helps to reduce hyperpigmentation and brightens overall skin tone.
- 0.5% ALOE VERA: Helps soothe and calm skin
The INKEY List Niacinamide is a lightweight, power packed serum that contains 10% Niacinamide, a naturally occurring B3 vitamin that helps to reduce excess oil, blemishes and redness. Additionally formulated with 1% Hyaluronic Acid for added hydration and effective delivery.
Use AM and PM. On cleansed skin apply a pea-sized amount to face and neck. Follow with preferred moisturiser.
Water (Aqua/ Eau), Niacinamide, Glycerin, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Squalane, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phospholipids, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Allantoin, Disodium Edta, Polysorbate 60, Panthenol, Glycolipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Phosphate.
|Intensively Brighten And Regenerate Skin
Vitamin C combined with plant-derived EGF to create a potent dose that helps brighten dull skin. EGF helps skin regeneration and supports natural collagen and elastin within the skin's matrix, while Ascorbyl Glucoside converts to pure Vitamin C on the surface for a brighter, more even-looking complexion.
-15% Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C): A potent antioxidant that helps brighten the look of skin and protect from environmental stressors.
-1% Epitensive™: A plant-derived Epidermal Growth Factor system to support natural elasticity and skin health.
How To Use
Gentle enough for daily use. Can be used in AM and PM, however if only using once per day we recommend AM. On cleansed skin apply a pea-sized amount to face and neck after cleansing and Hyaluronic Acid if you are using. If you would like to use other skin care products on top, wait around 10 minutes before using them. This gives the skin cells enough time to respond to the EGF and it won't affect the cell rejuvenation process. If using in the PM use on a different night to Retinol and AHA exfoliators.
Granrepair Powerbond® is a clinically proven ingredient compound which strengthens damaged hair from within the hair shaft. It works by helping to repair hydrogen and ionic (salt) bonds, which are damaged by excessive bleaching, dyeing or heat. It also protects existing disulphide bonds from damage.
Granrepair Powerbond® Clinically proven to help repair damaged hair, working across all hair bonds instantly and over time*.
- 10% Granrepair Powerbond®** An innovative next generation bond technology that protects, strengthens and helps to repair hair damaged by bleach, dye and heat.
- 0.2% Aquarich® An extract of black oats, rich in polysaccharides and amino acids which helps to improve the structure of the hair. It makes hair glossier and prevents split ends making it easier to comb.
- 2% Crodasone™ P*** Helps to protect hair from thermal damage and prevents cuticle cracking and splitting from heat e.g. blow drying.
- 0.2% Heliogenol**** A concentrated glycolic extract of sunflower seeds, rich in polyphenols, it helps to protect hair against damage caused by free radicals and UV rays.
- 2% Betaine helps to condition hair, leaving it soft and healthy
|A powerhouse antioxidant, Q10 (also called Coenzyme Q10 or CoQ10) is a naturally occurring enzyme found in the body, working in the upper layers of the skin to help prevent and repair damage. However, Q10 levels diminish over time; happily, The Inky List’s sublimely simple Q10 Serum supplements this loss.
Q10 promises to protect your skin from damage caused by environmental stressors such as pollution, helping to prevent and repair damage and minimise the signs of ageing that can appear if environmental aggressors have their wicked way with your skin. Thanks to a dual peptide called Syn Tacks, which provides collagen-boosting benefits, squalane and hyaluronic acid, the formula also helps to hydrate your complexion and keep it looking vibrant and youthful.
||A hero ingredient, it has a host of benefits to both prevent and correct signs of damage. Adding Vitamin C to your skincare regime can help reduce the impact of daily stresses on the skin such as pollution and sun exposure, which can lead to pigmentation, accelerated signs of aging and a dull complexion.
Vitamin C also works to actively brighten and even skin tone and tackle signs of aging. It has also been shown to boost collagen production which gives skin its plumpness and elasticity. A must-have for healthy looking skin.
Vitamin C Acts To:
Benefits & Features:
- Targets dull skin
- Brightens skin tone
- Evens skin tone
- Reduces fine lines
- 30% pure L-Ascorbic Acid for optimum results and low irritation
- Stable, waterless formulation
- Suitable for all skin types
- Paraben free, fragrance-free, cruelty-free
Can be used in the AM or PM. Use in the AM for best results. Apply a pea-sized amount to cleansed face and neck and follow with moisturisers. Vitamin C can be mixed with your moisturiser or serums if desired.