Reduces the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
|Helps reduce wrinkles. A nurturing yet fast-absorbing daily moisturizer with a peptide duo that helps support natural collagen and hydrate skin.
|The INKEY List Retinol Eye Cream offers an alternative to traditionally irritating retinoids.
Naturally found in the skin to maintain hydration, Hyaluronic Acid levels gradually reduce over time which can result in dullness, fine lines and uneven tone and texture. Ensuring skin is hydrated is essential for healthy looking skin making Hyaluronic Acid a must-have. THE INKEY LIST Hyaluronic Acid works as a…
100% plant derived, THE INKEY LIST’s Squalane Oil is a natural wonder for all skin types.
|Discover The INKEY List PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment, a lightweight spritz that helps to rebuild, protect and strengthen damaged hair bonds for healthier looking and smoother hair. It reduces frizz, prevents split ends and improves overall gloss.
|Reduce the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Plant derived, and with antioxidant properties, this natural Retinol alternative helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and even skin tone. Formulated with the Omega-3 packed Sacha Inchi Oil and Squalane, it also works to hydrate and nourish your skin. It does not cause any sun sensitivity, so can be used in both the AM and PM, and is safe to use during pregnancy.
How To Use
Use AM and PM. On cleansed skin apply a pea-sized amount to face and neck. Apply after preferred serums.
- 1% Bakuchiol helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 3% Squalane helps to hydrate and protect the skin
- 1.5% Sacha Inchi Oil rich in omega-3 to nourish the skin
|Helps reduce wrinkles.
Peptides are small but mighty amino acid chains that support the firming, hydrating proteins for your skin. With continued use, these peptides help support natural collagen, leaving skin looking youthful and feeling comfortable.
2% Royal Epigen P5™helps to even skin tone and delay the aging of skin cells.
1% Hydrating Peptide Solution: Supports your skin’s moisture barrier for visibly radiant skin.
HOW TO USE:
In the AM and PM, after cleansing and serums, massage a pea-sized amount into face and neck, follow with oil if desired.
HYDRATING VS MOISTURIZING - WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
Hydrators work to increase the water content of the skin. These target dehydrated skin. E.G. Hyaluronic acid. Moisturizers help seal moisture into the skin. These target dry skin. E.G. Peptide moisturizer
We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using. Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation. External use only. Avoid immediate eye area. Keep out of reach of children.
Vitamin A derivatives have been proven to work at the cellular level to brighten skin and stimulate collagen production. The INKEY List Retinol Eye Cream offers an alternative to traditionally irritating retinoids: a ground-breaking slow-release formula plus rich but lightweight oils so it’s gentle enough to use around the eyes. This night-time eye cream is formulated with Shea Butter to moisturise and soothe while also reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It’s an eye cream that actually works.
- 3% Vitalease stabilised retinoid compound with a slow-release formula to avoid irritation usually associated with retinols
Use in the PM. On cleansed skin apply a small amount onto finger and gently pat around the contour of the eye. Follow with moisturizer.
|Ensuring skin is hydrated is essential for healthy looking skin making Hyaluronic Acid a must-have. THE INKEY LIST Hyaluronic Acid works as a magnet for moisture, helping your cells retain as much of it as possible so that your skin feels and appears hydrated, plump and healthy.
Hyaluronic Acid Acts To:
Benefits & Features:
- Target dry skin
- Hydrate skin
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Low and high molecular weight, to ensure penetration beneath the skin surface for maximum hydration
- Matrixyl 3000™ to aid collagen production for added plumping effect
- Suitable for all skin types
- Paraben free, fragrance-free, cruelty-free
|100% plant derived, THE INKEY LIST’s Squalane Oil is a natural wonder for all skin types. Lightweight and non-greasy, the oil helps to hydrate by bolstering your skin’s barrier, so preventing it from losing moisture. Great for dry skin, it helps to plump up your complexion’s appearance and so minimise fine lines; thanks to its ability to regulate oil production, Squalane is also great for oilier skin types – an all rounder if ever we saw one. Slot it into your routine morning or evening (or both) as a final step after serums and moisturiser to seal in all the goodness of your other products while hydrating.
A natural skin oil that helps to hydrate and protect the skin.
Granrepair Powerbond® is a clinically proven ingredient compound which strengthens damaged hair from within the hair shaft. It works by helping to repair hydrogen and ionic (salt) bonds, which are damaged by excessive bleaching, dyeing or heat. It also protects existing disulphide bonds from damage.
Granrepair Powerbond® Clinically proven to help repair damaged hair, working across all hair bonds instantly and over time*.
- 10% Granrepair Powerbond®** An innovative next generation bond technology that protects, strengthens and helps to repair hair damaged by bleach, dye and heat.
- 0.2% Aquarich® An extract of black oats, rich in polysaccharides and amino acids which helps to improve the structure of the hair. It makes hair glossier and prevents split ends making it easier to comb.
- 2% Crodasone™ P*** Helps to protect hair from thermal damage and prevents cuticle cracking and splitting from heat e.g. blow drying.
- 0.2% Heliogenol**** A concentrated glycolic extract of sunflower seeds, rich in polyphenols, it helps to protect hair against damage caused by free radicals and UV rays.
- 2% Betaine helps to condition hair, leaving it soft and healthy