Hygienically cleans dentures in just 3 minutes. The formula activates thousands of micro bubbles that carry the active oxygen all around the denture killing 99.9% of bacteria. Provides a powerful in-depth clean, working where the toothbrush can’t go and removing 50% more plaque than brushing alone. The formula is safe for metal parts and also suitable for both full and partial dentures. Use twice daily Steradent Active Plus will leave your dentures feeling perfectly clean.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium
Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, PEG-150, Malic Acid, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-90, Aroma,
TAED, CI 28440, CI 42090
Directions of Use: For optimum cleaning results we recommend using Steradent Active Plus twice a day.
- Rinse denture. Place one Steradent Active Plus tablet together with your denture in a glass. Replace cap firmly after use.
- Fill with warm water to cover dentures and soak for 3 minutes. DO NOT USE BOILING WARM WATER STRAIGHT FROM THE KETTLE AS THIS WILL DAMAGE DENTURES.
- Brush and rinse denture in water thoroughly before wearing.
- Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children, and elderly in need of care.
- For soaking denture only.
- Do not ingest. Harmful if swallowed.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor/physician, if you feel unwell.
- IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- If medical advice if needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Retain tube for future reference.