How to use
- For optimum cleaning results we recommend using Steradent Active Fresh twice a day.
- Rinse denture. Place one Steradent Active Fresh tablet together with your denture in a glass. Replace cap firmly after use.
- Fill with warm water to cover dentures and soak for 3 minutes. DO NOT USE BOILING WATER STRAIGHT FROM THE KETTLE AS THIS WILL DAMAGE DENTURES.
- Brush and rinse denture in water thoroughly before wearing.
- Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
Hazards and Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children, and elderly in need of care.
- For soaking denture only.
- Do not ingest.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor/physician, if you feel unwell. Have this label to hand.
- IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
- Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
Store in a cool, dry place, out of the reach of children.
Retain tube for future reference.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, PEG-150, Malic Acid, Sodium
Dodecylbenezenesulfonate, PEG-90, Aroma, TAED, CI 28440, CI 42090