Skingredients Skin Shield SPF 50 PA+++ (73ml) is your multi award-winning,
broad-spectrum SPF that’ll protect your skin + lightly moisturise, while imparting
a dewy finish + peachy tint. Our SPF has a legion of fans that adore its glow,
Granted, Skin Shield’s peachy tint isn’t suitable for dark-skinned hoomans, but
watch this space – we’ll be serving you a skin-inclusive SPF in 2022.
The 04 in the KeyFour range – Skin Shield is the ESSENTIAL final step in every
hooman’s AM skin recipe! It’s your lightweight mineral parasol that’ll shield
(wink, wink) your skin from damaging UVA + UVB rays, blue light (aka HEV light)
emitted from the sun + our screens, pollution and infrared.
For added skin benefits (because we don’t do anything by halves), you’ll find
niacinamide – otherwise known as vitamin B3 – and vitamin E for the
antioxidant protection against pesky environmental aggressors. Plus, trust the
moisturising addition of allantoin to smooth the skin. It is non-comedogenic, oilfree, water-resistant and non-greasy, and what’s more, there’s no need to stress
about a chalky white cast and photo flashback.
This product is made for use with the Skingredients Skin Shield SPF 50 PA+++
primary pack, slotting in easily. It’s skincare that’ll do better by your skin + the
Who Is It For:
• All hoomans – regardless of skin type
• Those with sensitive skin – mineral filters are generally well-tolerated by
• Those who want a product that works hard – Skin Shield SPF 50 PA+++
is your broad-spectrum SPF, your antioxidant protection, your
moisturiser and your pre-makeup primer
How To Use:
1. Use every single day in the AM.
2. Apply ½ a teaspoon to your face, neck and ears evenly, plus more on any
exposed areas as recommended by the Irish Cancer Society.
3. Reapply every 2 hours when the skin is in direct light.
How To Refill:
So, you’re obsessed with your 04® (aka the yellow one) – as you should be! Now
it’s time to top-up on your dewy, moisturising sun protectant. Here’s how:
1. To begin, twist your inner tube out.
2. Twist off the pump and keep your pump!
3. Take your refill tube, remove the lid and twist the lid back on.
4. Screw the inner tube into the outer tube.
5. Away you go – apply ½ a pump in the AM and at 2-hour intervals after.
6. Wash, dry + recycle your refill.