|Description||Otosan Nasal Spray Baby is a solution containing sea water from Brittany with 1.1% concentration (hypertonic solution), enriched with ingredients of plant origin, such as organic Aloe Vera gel, organic Orange essential oil, Copper gluconate and Carboxymethyl Betaglucan.||Sambucol Black Elderberry Gummies for Kids is especially for formulated for children aged 4-12 years. It helps to boost your child's immune system and fight off coughs and colds throughout the year. Formulated with black elderberry extract and Vitamin C, these gummies have a tasty berry flavour that kids will enjoy.|
Viridian Viridikid Multivitamin and Mineral is a specially formulated multivitamin for children.
A high quality good bacteria supplement with FOS, clinically trialled in infants and school-aged children. Contains B. infantis Rosell-33, L. acidophilus Rosell-52 and B. bifidum Rosell-71. Who is it for?Natural friendly bacteria supplement for newborns, babies, toddlers and kids up to 12 years old. Good to know: Award-winning supplement with excellent reviews from parents. Each sachet...
Delivering the government recommended dose of 400IU (10μg) per spray, DLux Junior provides the optimal dose of vitamin D to support a child’s development. Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides the vitamin D in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek,…
The essential facts Essential fatty acids, such as Omega-3 contribute to good health.* They play a role in almost every cell of your body. Oily fish are a great source of the important Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. However, many people are not eating enough. The Government recommends eating…
Since it is free from vasoconstrictors and propellant gases, Otosan® Nasal Spray Baby is also ideal for prolonged use as an adjuvant treatment in case of:
- seasonal colds or colds caused by allergies;
- sinusitis and nasal congestion;
- dryness and irritation of the mucous membrane.
Otosan® Nasal Spray Baby acts locally by freeing the nose from excess mucus, thus helping to reduce nasal congestion and inflammation. Otosan® Nasal Spray Baby hydrates and protects the irritated mucous membrane, providing quick relief.
Moreover, its mucus-adhesive formula allows the product to be released gradually, so that it only needs to be sprayed once in each nostril.
The thin, anatomical shape of the spray allows fan-like spraying, especially designed for children.
|Sambucol Black Elderberry Gummies for Kids is especially for formulated for children aged 4-12 years. It helps to boost your child's immune system and fight off coughs and colds throughout the year. Formulated with black elderberry extract and Vitamin C, these gummies have a tasty berry flavour that kids will enjoy.||This multivitamin for kids was named 'Best Children's Multi' by Dr Alex Richardson in the Daily Mail newspaper. It is designed to provide the optimum level of nutrients to keep them healthy on the inside. The mini capsules are easy to swallow and suitable for vegetarians. Each serving is packed full essential oils and vitamins including iron, zinc, magnesium and calcium. This special formula for kids has no added sugar, sweeteners, colourings, flavourings, binders (glues) or coatings. This supplement is recommended for kids aged 2 to 14.|
|Special Diet Requirements||Dairy Free, Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Supplement Age Range||Teenage, Young Child|
|Supplement Type||Capsule||Overview A high quality good bacteria supplement with FOS, clinically trialled in infants and school-aged children. Contains B. infantis Rosell-33, L. acidophilus Rosell-52 and B. bifidum Rosell-71. Who is it for? Natural friendly bacteria supplement for newborns, babies, toddlers and kids up to 12 years old. Good to know:|
Please note: This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions.
Winner of the National Parenting Product 2019 Award. Instructions for use Food supplement suitable for infants (from birth) and children up to 12 years old.
- Award-winning supplement with excellent reviews from parents.
- Each sachet provides 3 billion live cultures + 0.75g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres. The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains three live cultures strains which have been extensively researched in babies and children.
- The strains in 'For babies & children' have been well researched in school aged children, assessing immune parameters.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take - simply mix with cold food or drinks.
- No refrigeration required – live cultures are enclosed in a 3-layer laminated sachet for maximum protection.
- Suitable from birth and can also be taken safely by pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, including women expecting a Caesarean birth.
- Suitable for vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Natural source of fibre.
- Sugar free - a good alternative to friendly bacteria yoghurts and yoghurt drinks, which are often high in sugar.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing good bacteria.
- Recommended for daily use.
- Available in three pack sizes of 10, 30 or 90 sachets.
- Simply mix with your child's favourite foods or drinks - sprinkle the powder over cereal, mix in with yoghurt or dissolve in a glass of water or cold milk.
- Can be taken with formula milk - simply add to the bottle once it has cooled down to room temperature (as heat reduces the viability of natural bacteria).
- For breastfed babies, powder can be applied to nipple or clean finger for baby to suckle.
- Adults & children should ideally drink plenty of water during a course of live cultures.
- Best taken with a meal, preferably with breakfast.
Storage 'For babies & children' does not require refrigeration and sachets can be used on the go. Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight. Safety Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions e.g. those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. OptiBac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis. Ingredients
- Infants from birth to 3 years: 1 sachet per day
- Kids 4 - 12 years: 1 to 2 sachets per day as desired
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers: 1 sachet per day
Each sachet guarantees 3 billion live cultures and 0.75g FOS fibres.
Suitable for vegetarian diets. Lactose intolerance Please note this product may contain tiny traces of dairy and/or soy* and is therefore not recommended for those with a strict allergy to dairy. However, those with lactose intolerance should be able to take this supplement with no issues.
* dairy/soy are present in the culture medium only then removed, however tiny residual traces may remain
- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52, Bifidobacterium infantis Rosell-33 and Bifidobacterium bifidum Rosell-71
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
Delivering the government recommended dose of 400IU (10μg) per spray, DLux Junior provides the optimal dose of vitamin D to support a child’s development.
Formulated to provide optimal nutritional delivery, each spray provides the vitamin D in micro-sized droplets that coat and permeate the soft-tissue of the inner cheek, delivery the essential nutrients into the rich vein system below. This allows the formulation to quickly enter the bloodstream for optimal absorption.
The oral spray delivery method helps boost your child’s vitamin D levels in a convenient and fuss-free way – No water. No tablets. No fuss.
|Product size:||15ml / 100 sprays|
|Usage length:||3-month supply|
|Strength per single spray:||400IU / 10μg|
|Active ingredient:||Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)|
|Absorption tested by:||Cardiff University|
Importance of vitamin D
Vitamin D is vital to support a growing child’s development. Aiding calcium absorption, vitamin D helps support healthy bones and teeth, contributes to a healthy immune system and supports normal muscle function..
Who needs it
The UK Department of Health highlights all children under 5 years old as an “at risk” group for vitamin D deficiency and recommend that they should be given a daily supplement throughout the year.
How to use
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
1 spray delivers 400IU of vitamin D.
Use 1 spray a day (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
Once opened, use within 6 months.
Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not exceed recommended dosage – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Children aged 3 years and above
- People following a gluten free diet
No contraindications with prescribed medications.
Xylitol, water, acacia gum, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), sunflower lecithin, citric acid, preservative: potassium sorbate, peppermint oil.
|Each daily dose (1 spray) contains||EC NRV|
|Vitamin D3||400IU / 10μg||200%|
|*EC Nutrient Reference Value|
- Sugar free
- Gluten Free
- No artificial colours
- No artifical flavours
- No additives
- No fillers
- No GMO
- No Alcohol
The carton is made of material from well-managed, FSC®
-certified forests and other controlled sources.
The bottle is made from 70% Ocean Waste Plastic and 30% Post-Consumer Recycled plastic (PCR).
The essential facts
- Essential fatty acids, such as Omega-3 contribute to good health.* They play a role in almost every cell of your body.
- Oily fish are a great source of the important Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. However, many people are not eating enough.
- The Government recommends eating at least two portions of fish per week, one of which should be oily fish.
A unique formulation
EQUAZEN is a scientifically developed unique formulation of Omega-3 and Omega-6.
EPA - 186
DHA - 58
GLA - 20
This specific combination of Omega-3 EPA and DHA together with Omega-6 GLA ensures a synergistic and balanced formulation to meet the bodys individual needs.
* DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA.
Provided by nature, blended by experts
Equazen children chews are an easy and convenient way to get a balanced intake of Omega-3 and Omega-6.
Only high-quality natural ingredients are used to produce EQUAZEN. Our oil comes from sustainable sources of oily fish, such as sardines, renowned for their naturally higher level of EPA.
Independent testing ensures our oils comply with stringent EC purity rules.
No Aspartame, Saccharine, Artificial colours.
Food supplement. Suitable for
Suitable for children and adults 3 years plus.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Take 6 Equazen chews per day for the first 12 weeks, and then 2 chews a day there after.
(This means that on an initial intake basis, it is best to start with the 180 chews, to last one month).
Hazards and Cautions
- Consult your doctor if you are on any medication.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Keep out of children's reach, in a cool dry place.
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet.