|Description||Brushing alone can't get to all the hard-to-reach places where plaque builds up. Oral B Essential Waxed Mint Floss can. With its light wax coating and its shred-resistant texture, it slides easily between your teeth and below the gumline. It helps clean the tough-to-get plaque away.|
Eucryl Toothpowder has been used throughout the world since it was first used in 1900. Its unique and thorough polishing action will leave your teeth bright and feeling really smooth and clean. Eucryl Toothpowder helps remove stains caused by smoking or drinking tea, coffee or red wine.
|Steradent Active Plus kills 99.9% of bacteria. Product Features|
Pack Contents: 30 EA
- Removes 50% more plaque than brushing alone
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Mint Fresh
- Contains 30 tablets
CB12 prevents and treats bad breath by neutralising the malodorous sulphur gases in the mouth. The effect of CB12 is instant and provides odour-free breath for 12 hours.
- Mouthwash fresh formula
- Brushes clean and fresh
- Removes tough stains & plaque
- Removes food particles
- Unbeatable hold in Fixodent line-up: up to 88% of the initial hold at end of the day
- Provides 10x stronger hold vs. no adhesive and keeps the dentures securely in place...
|Content||Used morning or evening when you brush, Oral B Essential Waxed Floss helps your gums and teeth stay healthy.|
Features and Benefits
- Waxed Dental Floss.
- Removes plaque-bacteria in interdental space and at the gum line.
- Thin and easy to slide through hollow core technology
- Promotes easy flossing even between tight teeth.
|Dosage Information Directions: Not recommended for children.
Wet your toothbrush, shake off surplus water and press into the powder. Brush your teeth the way your dentist recommends. For powerful stain removal it is only necessary to use Eucryl Toothpowder once or twice a week in addition to your normal toothpaste. Avoid use on damaged teeth. Features Powerful stain removal Ingredients Calcium Carbonate, Aqua, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavour, Sodium Saccharin, CI 45430, Limonene Net Content 50g e
Always replace the lid and press firmly to close after use to preserve freshness. Please Note: Whilst we (Doorstep Pharmacy) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.||Product Description|
Hygienically cleans dentures in just 3 minutes. The formula activates thousands of micro bubbles that carry the active oxygen all around the denture killing 99.9% of bacteria. Provides a powerful in-depth clean, working where the toothbrush can’t go and removing 50% more plaque than brushing alone. The formula is safe for metal parts and also suitable for both full and partial dentures. Use twice daily Steradent Active Plus will leave your dentures feeling perfectly clean. Ingredients Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium
Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, PEG-150, Malic Acid, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-90, Aroma,
TAED, CI 28440, CI 42090 Usage Information Directions of Use: For optimum cleaning results we recommend using Steradent Active Plus twice a day.
- Rinse denture. Place one Steradent Active Plus tablet together with your denture in a glass. Replace cap firmly after use.
- Fill with warm water to cover dentures and soak for 3 minutes. DO NOT USE BOILING WARM WATER STRAIGHT FROM THE KETTLE AS THIS WILL DAMAGE DENTURES.
- Brush and rinse denture in water thoroughly before wearing.
- Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children, and elderly in need of care.
- For soaking denture only.
- Do not ingest. Harmful if swallowed.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor/physician, if you feel unwell.
- IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- If medical advice if needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Retain tube for future reference.
|Suitable for Adults and children over 12 years of age How to use For automatic dosing:|
Hazards and Cautions Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients of CB12. Keep out of the reach of children. Not for children under 12 years of age. Ingredients Contains 0.05% sodium fluoride.
Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Alcohol, Zinc Acetate Dihydrate, Chlorhexidine Diacetate, Sodium Fluoride, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Acesulfame, Citric Acid, Aroma.
- Remove the lid
- Hold the bottle at an angle downward
- Keep the red button pressed, the dosage system automatically provides a 10 ml dose
- Rinse for approx. 30 sec. to 1 min. Gargle and then spit out.
- Do not swallow.
|Dosage Information Directions - Use morning and evening|
Ingredients Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, PEG-6, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Aroma, Carrageenan, Saccharin Sodium, CI 42090 Net Content 48ml e Product Marketing Dentu-Creme denture cleansing paste is suitable for use on full and partial dentures.
Safety Warning Cautions:
- Remove your dentures from your mouth.
- Apply enough Dentu-Creme to cover a soft toothbrush.
- Hold your dentures firmly and brush all surfaces of your dentures.
- Rinse your dentures thoroughly with running water.
- Wash your hands well after use.
Contradications Do not use Dentu-Creme if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. Warnings and Precautions Stop using Dentu-Creme and consult your doctor or pharmacist if irritation occurs. Please Note: Whilst we (Doorstep Pharmacy) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.
- Use out of your mouth. Dentu-Creme is not for in mouth use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Feel confident and comfortable throughout the day Enjoy even the tough food with the strength of Fixodent Plus Best Hold* premium denture adhesive. Thanks to its unbeatable hold* and concentrated formula that steadily releases adhesive agents, Fixodent Plus Best Hold ensures you will reach the end of the day with exceptional 88% of the initial holding power. It also provides 10x stronger hold**, so your dentures stay secure at every moment and while eating every kind of food.
Equipped with a regular nozzle for an easy application, Fixodent Plus Best Hold is also flavour-free and does not affect the taste of foods. Product benefits
- Gives you the freedom of eating any kind of tough food due to the exceptional holding power
- Acts as a cushion between gums and dentures, allowing for a customized fit
- Easy to apply in thin strips, thanks to the regular nozzle
- Flavour-free formula does not affect the taste of foods
- Suitable for full and partial dentures
How to use Fixodent PLUS Best Hold Premium Denture Adhesive Cream
- UNBEATABLE* HOLD: 88% AT THE END OF THE DAY: Thanks to the concentrated formula which activates quickly after application, Fixodent PLUS Best Hold*Premium denture adhesive creates a strong bond between dentures and gums. It also steadily releases adhesive agents, providing up to 88% of the initial hold after a day-long wear.
- 10X STRONGER HOLD VS NO ADHESIVE: Fixodent PLUS Best Hold* provides 10x stronger hold* and great comfort throughout the day. It keeps dentures securely in place and allows for a snug and comfortable fit at every moment.
- REGULAR NOZZLE FOR APPLICATION IN THIN STRIPS: To achieve the best hold and comfortable wear, apply thin strips of the adhesive as shown on pack. Make sure the adhesive is not too close to the edges of the denture to avoid oozing. Can be freely used on both full and partial dentures.
- FLAVOUR-FREE: Fixodent PLUS Best Hold* is flavour-free so it does not affect the taste of foods. This way you can enjoy the true flavour of your favourite meals also when wearing a denture.
- Step 1: Clean & Dry Dentures
- Step 2: Apply Adhesives in thin stripes as shown
- Step 3: Insert Dentures and hold briefly in place
- Step 4: Before removing your dentures, rinse your mouth with warm water. Apply a soft rocking motion and remove your denture. Keep your denture moist when not in use.
There are no reviews yet.