|Description||Holds 230 ml liquid, for children 8 months and older 360° drinking rim can be used from each side With protective cap for transport, leak-proof with silicone sealing disc Made of high-quality material (PP), BPA-free NUK Magic Cup 230 ml, 360° drinking rim, silicone sealing disc, from 8 months, BPA-free...||To protect sensitive nipples during breastfeeding To prevent sore nipples (painful breastfeeding) Optimised shape for more skin contact With different surface structures and four drinking openings - for a natural drinking feeling Secure in any breastfeeding position Made of gossamer-thin silicone, size M/L (20/24 mm), with practical protective box NUK...||Natural and right for the jaw: modelled on a mother’s nipple as she breastfeeds As soft as possible: for a feeling while drinking that seems familiar Helps prevent colic: improved Anti-Colic Air System Available in size 1, 0-6 months, S (extra- fine hole = for thin liquids), M (medium-fine hole =...||NUK First Choice 150ml Silicone Bottle is BPA free and comes with silicone teat. It is suitable for all infant feeds and breast milk, so that your baby feels contented both during the nursing period and after weaning. Features An orthodontic NUK teat with extra wide lip support, with the trusted...||Two replacement silicone nipples, exclusively for Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck baby bottles. Level 4 is ideal for feeding more aggressive eaters. From the Manufacturer Two replacement silicone nipples, exclusively for Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck baby bottles. Level-4 is ideal for feeding more aggressive eaters....||Secure protection for skin and clothing thanks to absorbent core Super-soft and breathable materials Skin-friendly and smooth Optimally shaped pad with smooth surface and adhesive strip for perfect fit 30 pcs per pack NUK Ultra Dry Breast Pads, Absorbent Core, Secure Protection, Skin-friendly, Breathable, 30 per pack The breastfeeding...|
NUK Magic Cup 230 ml, 360° drinking rim, silicone sealing disc, from 8 months, BPA-free NUK Magic Cup: Learning to drink is magic The NUK Magic Cup lets babies drink like the big kids. The 360° drinking rim encourages and helps drinking from any edge – no handles at all and almost like a normal cup. The only “magical” difference: the cup cannot leak as a silicone disc seals the lid from the inside. Drinking is still child’s play: your child just needs to suck the rim a little.
And so that the NUK Magic Cup stays clean and secure when out and about, it has an additional lid for protection. NUK Magic Cup – drink all round like the grown-ups The cup is made of a high-quality, resilient material, is 100% BPA-free and printed with cute motifs. It consists of particularly few parts that can be taken apart and reassembled in no time at all and is easy to clean effectively. NUK Evolution Cups – the right cup for every stage of development Learning to drink independently is one of the most important steps in a baby’s development and is a real challenge in terms of patience and skill. This is why we have developed the NUK Evolution Cups – cups in two sizes and with different drinking tops, which “grow” with your child. Thanks to the wide range of possible combinations, this range of cups offers the right cup for every stage of development.
Each top is designed to suit a different learning stage and can be easily replaced as your baby’s abilities increase. All three are also 100% leakproof. This ensures that your child always receives the help they needed at that moment and keeps having fun learning how to drink.
- Holds 230 ml liquid, for children 8 months and older
- 360° drinking rim can be used from each side
- With protective cap for transport, leak-proof with silicone sealing disc
- Made of high-quality material (PP), BPA-free
- To protect sensitive nipples during breastfeeding
- To prevent sore nipples (painful breastfeeding)
- Optimised shape for more skin contact
- With different surface structures and four drinking openings - for a natural drinking feeling
- Secure in any breastfeeding position
- Made of gossamer-thin silicone, size M/L (20/24 mm), with practical protective box
NUK Nipple Shields to protect sensitive nipples, size M/L, 2 pcs, incl. protective box NUK Nipple Shields: a pleasant breastfeeding experience for mother and child
Breastfeeding allows you and your baby to get to know each other particularly well and intensively and to experience a feeling of security and closeness. However, sometimes breastfeeding is difficult due to irritated or inflamed nipples. In such situations, the NUK breast shield can help because it relieves the sensitive nipples during breastfeeding and at the same time allows calm and natural sucking. This way you can continue to give your little darling valuable breast milk and maintain an intensive bond with your child. NUK breast shield for nursing - the little breastfeeding aid made of extremely thin silicone
The special feature of the NUK Nipple Shields is their optimised shape, which allows more skin contact between you and your baby. 92% of mothers confirm that the baby's nose has sufficient space when using the NUK Nipple Shield*. The baby can feel and smell its mother and the intense bond that develops during breastfeeding is not disturbed. The NUK breastfeeding shield's different surface structures and the four drinking openings are modelled on the mother's breast and thus enable a natural and calm drinking sensation. NUK Nipple Shields, made of gossamer-thin silicone, relieve the sensitive nipples during breastfeeding and also help babies with weak suction to grip their mother's breasts better.
For flat or inverted nipples, the NUK Nipple Shield can contribute to pleasant breastfeeding and a natural flow of water. Please also consult your midwife or breastfeeding advisor for good advice.
The round radius allows the Nipple Shield to be used in any breastfeeding position and provides a secure hold. With the practical protective box, you can also store the NUK breast shield hygienically.
*Tested by 95 mothers and 33 nurses in an independent clinical study in Germany in 2017 How to put on the NUK breastfeeding shield correctly:
To find the right size for you, you should ask yourself a few questions in advance: Does the breast attachment feel comfortable to wear? Does the nipple fill the hollow space of the shield? Do the baby's lips completely surround the attachment? If you can answer these questions with "yes", you have found the right size for your Nipple Shield and can start using it. You should follow these steps so that your little darling can enjoy his drink:
How to clean the nursing shield
- Before using the Nipple Shield, you should wash your hands thoroughly and clean the breast with a damp cloth.
- The grip of the NUK Nipple Shields can be increased by slightly moistening them with water or breast milk.
- For an optimal position on the nipple, pull the contact surfaces of the cone towards the tip to be able to place it easily in the middle; then you can put the contact surfaces back and align them according to the desired breastfeeding position.
- After each application, you should clean the breast with water to remove milk residues and thus avoid germs.
Handling your baby requires a high level of hygiene at all times. After using the Nipple Shield for breastfeeding, it is best to clean it immediately with warm water and a gentle rinse aid. Afterwards, it can dry in a hygienic environment. The supplied protective box is recommended for subsequent storage. You should disinfect or boil the breast shield daily. This can be done in the NUK steam sterilizer conveniently and easily within a few minutes. Cover the shield completely with water to avoid damage and boil it quickly. If looked after hygienically, the breast attachment can be used several times.
NUK First Choice+ Latex Teat, for a natural feeling while drinking, shaped to suit the jaw, 2 Teats For many years, NUK First Choice has been the first choice for bottle feeding which is based on the example set by breastfeeding. The NUK First Choice+ has now been successful in coming even closer to nature– for a feeling while drinking as if at a mother’s breast. Natural and right for the jaw The special NUK Shape is modelled on a mother’s nipple as she breastfeeds. It leaves your baby’s tongue and jaw enough room for natural sucking movements. As soft as nature With its new soft zone, the silicone baglet is a better fit against the roof of your baby´s mouth – giving a natural feeling while drinking. Helps prevent colic The improved Anti-Colic Air System creates a natural flow - so that your baby can drink in a relaxed way, without swallowing air. Clinically proven Due to its particularly natural shape, the NUK Teat is accepted well by babies. This means that it is specially suited for babies who are both bottle and breastfed.*
NUK First Choice+ Latex: the softest teat from NUK – for a natural feeling.
- Natural and right for the jaw: modelled on a mother’s nipple as she breastfeeds
- As soft as possible: for a feeling while drinking that seems familiar
- Helps prevent colic: improved Anti-Colic Air System
- Available in size 1, 0-6 months, S (extra- fine hole = for thin liquids), M (medium-fine hole = for formula) and size 2, from 6-18 months, S (extra- fine = for thin liquids), M (medium-fine hole = for formula), L (large hole = for thick liquids)
- Fits all NUK First Choice Bottles and NUK Breast Milk Containers
- 2 per Pack
|NUK First Choice 150ml Silicone Bottle is BPA free and comes with silicone teat. It is suitable for all infant feeds and breast milk, so that your baby feels contented both during the nursing period and after weaning.
- An orthodontic NUK teat with extra wide lip support, with the trusted NUK Air System, which helps to minimise infant colic caused by harmful swallowing of air
- Easy identification of teat hole size (on base of teat)
- Easy grip screw ring
- Snap-on closure – the cap snaps audibly in place
- Sealing disk – to prevent leaking when transporting
- Extra-wide neck – for easy filling and cleaning
- Ergonomically shaped bottle – for a comfortable and secure grip
- Wide base – for greater stability
- Comes with a Size 1 Silicone Teat – Medium feed hole.
Two replacement silicone nipples, exclusively for Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck baby bottles. Level 4 is ideal for feeding more aggressive eaters. From the Manufacturer Two replacement silicone nipples, exclusively for Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck baby bottles. Level-4 is ideal for feeding more aggressive eaters.
- Two replacement silicone nipples
- Level 4 is ideal for feeding more aggressive eaters
- Exclusive for Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Wide Neck baby bottles
- Dishwasher safe top rack only
NUK Ultra Dry Breast Pads, Absorbent Core, Secure Protection, Skin-friendly, Breathable, 30 per pack The breastfeeding period is a special time of bonding between mother and her child. To ensure that mothers can fully concentrate on those intimate moments, breast pads are a practical accessory – they protect skin and clothing also inbetween breastfeeding times.
The NUK Ultra Dry Breast Pads were specifically developed to give mothers the security and comfort during the breastfeeding period every day. Thanks to the especially absorbent inner layer with liquid retention, the pads are extremely absorbent and offer reliable protection of skin and clothing. The pads are particularly skin-friendly, as the materials used are not only smooth, but also breathable. The perfectly shaped pads optimally fit the breast and are nearly invisible thanks to their smooth and wrinkle-free surface. The NUK adhesive strip serves for secure fit within the bra.
NUK Ultra Dry Breast Pads – for security and comfort every day.
- Secure protection for skin and clothing thanks to absorbent core
- Super-soft and breathable materials
- Skin-friendly and smooth
- Optimally shaped pad with smooth surface and adhesive strip for perfect fit
- 30 pcs per pack