Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth. Vitamin C also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and supports immune function during and after intense physical activity. Vitamin C additionally protects cells from oxidative damage and increases iron absorption.
• Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
• Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of –
◦ blood vessels ◦ bones ◦ cartilage ◦ gums ◦ skin ◦ teeth
• Vitamin C contributes to normal –
◦ energy-yielding metabolism ◦ functioning of the nervous system ◦ psychological function ◦ function of the immune system
• Vitamin C contributes to the –
◦ protection of cells from oxidative stress ◦ reduction of tiredness and fatigue ◦ regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E
• Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamin C – 1000mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids – 50mg
- Rosehip extract – 12.5mg
- Additional Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Anticaking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate), Maize Starch
Vegetarian and Vegan. No artificial colours or flavours.
FREE FROM: GM, corn, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, soya, starch and sugar.