- A natural moisturiser to improve sun damaged and ageing skin
- Olive Squalane mimics the oil younger skin naturally produces
- High concentrations of antioxidants to combat free radical damage
- Resveratrol is a natural antioxidant found in plants
- Oil-soluble Vitamin C easily absorbs into skin and assists with sun damage
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and PhenoxyethanolIs it possible to help your skin remain young looking? We think the best methods don’t involve creams that temporally plump out lines or temporarily tighten the skin. In fact, long term use of these types of creams may be detrimental to the skin. We think the best way to keep your skin looking its best is to moisturise daily using creams that are high in antioxidants, maintain a healthy lifestyle without smoking, and to minimize sun exposure.
Our Anti-Ageing Cream takes a 2 step approach to anti-ageing:
- Firstly, the oils we use to make the base for this cream mimic the oil naturally produced in younger skin. This means that it’s easily absorbed into the skin, getting the goods right where you want them. Moist and hydrated skin resists forming lines. The star of this show is Olive Squalane, because it tops up the natural Squalane that you skin slowly stops making around your mid-20s.
- We only use antioxidants that we’ve researched and know can penetrate the skin, and remain stable, allowing them to do their good work. The star antioxidants we choose to use are Resveratrol* and Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (oil-soluble Vitamin C), both included at the maximum percentage suggested by our lovely suppliers. We can’t say much more than that but encourage you to Google these two ingredients if you’re interested in finding out more about what these wonders are about.
* We use the highest quality micronised Resveratrol of 1um size for best absorption and almost 100% purity. We developed (after 6 months of failures) a unique system of ensuring that the concentration we needed stayed stable in the cream. The difficulty of this ingredient is that in good concentrations it tends to make creams unstable.