|Description||A soothing and purifying toning mist with immediate anti-shine and pore tightening benefits. Use after cleansing and throughout the day to mattify skin.||Corrects localised pigment imperfections: Green concealer pen to neutralise redness (scars, rosacea, etc.) Yellow concealer pen for bluish imperfections (dark undereye circles, vitiligo, etc.) Beige concealer pen (light or dark) to mask and even skin imperfections||Repair and soothe damaged skin with the La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lavant B5 - Purifying Soothing Foaming Gel, an all-over soothing cleanser that will help to repair the skin’s natural barrier and promote a healthy recovery.||La Roche-Posay Nutritic Moisturising Lip Cream 4.7mlA nourishing balm for dry and sensitive lips.||Ultra-Fine Exfoliating Facial Scrub 50ml gently purifies and smoothes sensitive skin. Skin is left feeling cleansed, soothed and complexion appears smoother and more radiant.||Contains Effaclar Duo+ Clinically proven to correct the appearance of blemishes From day 1 blemishes appear visibly reduced After 4 weeks there is a 52% reduction in the appearance of blemishes 24h hydration Non oily, non greasy, fast absorbing Suitable for sensitive skin Tested under dermatological...|
|Content||A soothing and purifying toning mist with immediate anti-shine and pore tightening benefits. Use after cleansing and throughout the day to mattify skin and keep it feeling fresh. Skin feels clean all day.|
Enriched with urified water, healing zinc sulphate (0.10%) and astringent sodium chloride (0.75%). Together, these three ingredients target blemishes, marks and excess oiliness, ensuring complexion feels fresh and comfortable all day.
|Corrects localised pigment imperfections:|
- Green concealer pen to neutralise redness (scars, rosacea, etc.)
- Yellow concealer pen for bluish imperfections (dark undereye circles, vitiligo, etc.)
- Beige concealer pen (light or dark) to mask and even skin imperfections
|This versatile, cleansing wash is specifically aimed at damaged and traumatised skin, helping to protect and repair the skin’s natural barrier and encourage speedy healing. It can be used by the whole family, including babies and children due to its ultra gentle and caring formulation.
Cicaplast B5 Cleansing Wash contains panthenol 5%, copper and manganese to encourage the skin to heal while the inclusion of zinc provides an antibacterial function as well as helping to calm skin irritations.
Use 1-2 times a day after washing. Lather a small amount in the palm of your hand with a little water and apply to the weakened or irritated area to clean. Rinse and dry without rubbing. Cicaplast B5 Cleansing Wash is suitable for use on the face, body, scalp and intimate areas.|
Specifically formulated to combat the 4 signs of dry, sensitive lips: pulling, fragility, fineness and chapping. The lips are cocooned in moisture with each and every use.
|Gently purifies and smooth's all types of sensitive skin. The product has agents selected for optimal tolerance and a physiological pH. It is also enriched with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
La Roche-Posay follows strict formulations standards such as 100% hypoallergenic, Non-comedogenic (won't block pores) with a high concentration of selected ingredients and enriched with thermal spring water. Minimal ingredients and fragrance to support the most sensitive skin.||Benefits & Features |
How to use: Use daily, morning and night.
- Contains Effaclar Duo+
- Clinically proven to correct the appearance of blemishes
- From day 1 blemishes appear visibly reduced
- After 4 weeks there is a 52% reduction in the appearance of blemishes
- 24h hydration
- Non oily, non greasy, fast absorbing
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Tested under dermatological control
- 9/10 dermatologists would recommend the Effaclar range for acne-prone skin
- Step 1: Cleanse Apply a small amount to wet skin. Massage into the face in circular motions to create a lather. Rinse and pat skin dry with a clean towel.
- Step 2: Treat and Hydrate Apply a thin layer of cream over entire face and neck. Avoid the eye area. Apply make-up if desired..