|Description||Kingfisher Mint Fluoride Free Natural Toothpaste does not contain any artificial flavourings, colourings, preservatives or whiteners.|
Mouthwash for Whitening Teeth with long-lasting results Contains Hydrogen Peroxide for added whitening power Whitens teeth gradually without damaging tooth health Has a fillable lid to ensure you use the correct 10ml dose with each use Active Ingredient: Hydrogen Peroxide – Our Whitening Mouthwash for Whitening Teeth helps to dissolve stains…
Spotlight Teeth Whitening System is the safe, easy way to whiten teeth at home, featuring a two-week course of teeth whitening strips and whitening toothpaste.
- 14 pairs of teeth whitening strips (total 28 strips)
- Full size whitening toothpaste
Made from recycled ocean plastic Contains the active ingredient Hydrogen Peroxide Use daily to dislodge debris between teeth and prevent dental decay Great for whitening & maintaining good oral health Spotlight Oral Care Floss for Whitening contains the active ingredient Hydrogen Peroxide which is proven to whiten teeth. Used daily,…
|Spotlight Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth features active ingredients which work to restore the protective layer on the outer surface of teeth, protecting the nerves and easing the pain of sensitivity. Why you need it:Spotlight Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth is formulated using the active ingredients Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate and Fluoride. Spotlight Sensitive Toothpaste...||Lyclear Crème Rinse for the treatment of head lice on both adults and children. The permethrin present in the rinse kills insects such as head lice and their eggs. You Must Be Aged Over 18 Years to Purchase This Product How to Use Shampoo the hair with a...|
|Content||Kingfisher only use natural ingredients so that you can enjoy brushing your teeth with natural, non-harmful ingredients that have a great taste. This toothpaste has not been tested on animals nor does it contain any animal products. It is GMO and Gluten free.|
Hydrogen Peroxide - Our Whitening Mouthwash for Whitening Teeth helps to dissolve stains using active ingredients like Hydrogen Peroxide. Teeth are gradually and safely whitened without damaging tooth health.
Dr Lisa’s Tips for our Mouthwash for Whitening Teeth / How to Use
- Mouthwash for Whitening Teeth with long-lasting results
- Contains Hydrogen Peroxide for added whitening power
- Whitens teeth gradually without damaging tooth health
- Has a fillable lid to ensure you use the correct 10ml dose with each use
- Shake well before use.
- Pour mouthwash into the lid to get the correct 10ml dose
- Rinse for 1 minute and spit out
- Do not swallow. Repeat twice daily
|Created by Irish dentists and featuring truly effective ingredients, you'll love the sparkling smile you get with Spotlight Oral Care!
Created to remove stains caused by coffee, tea and red wine. Spotlight Strips have been designed by dentists and are proven to whiten teeth with minimal sensitivity issues. They are the only European strips to contain Hydrogen Peroxide, perhaps the most effective teeth whitening agent. It works by breaking down stains on the surface of the teeth and by brightening the colour of the top layer of tooth enamel. Just wear the strips for one hour a day and brush twice daily with the whitening toothpaste for fast whitening results.
1. Open the sachet to find strips for top and bottom teeth
2. Dry teeth, then place strip onto lower teeth, then top teeth
3. Wear the strips for one hour
4. Remove strips and rinse away any remaining gel
5. Repeat every day for 2 weeks for a beautifully white smile!
Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding.|
Spotlight Oral Care Floss for Whitening contains the active ingredient Hydrogen Peroxide which is proven to whiten teeth. Used daily, this floss effectively cleans plaque, food and debris from between your teeth improving gum health and overall oral health. A lot of stains build up in the areas between the teeth where your toothpaste cannot penetrate. By using a floss which contains Hydrogen Peroxide, we can deliver this active ingredient to these stained areas breaking down the stains and improving the overall look of the teeth.
How to use:
- Made from recycled ocean plastic
- Contains the active ingredient Hydrogen Peroxide
- Use daily to dislodge debris between teeth and prevent dental decay
- Great for whitening & maintaining good oral health
- Unwind approx 15inches of floss.
- Wind most of the floss around both of your middle fingers, leaving only about 1 to 2 inches of floss for your teeth.
- Hold the floss taut with your thumbs and index fingers.
- Slide the floss gently between the gum and the tooth.
- The floss should be held firmly against the tooth and rub along the surface of the tooth with a gentle up and down movement and into a C shape under the gum.
- Follow this process for the remaining teeth.
|Spotlight Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth features active ingredients which work to restore the protective layer on the outer surface of teeth, protecting the nerves and easing the pain of sensitivity.
Why you need it:
Spotlight Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth is formulated using the active ingredients Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate and Fluoride. Spotlight Sensitive Toothpaste acts by rebuilding the protective layer on the outer surface of the tooth protecting the nerve of the tooth.
Paraben-free, SLS-free, Triclosan-free, Propylene Glycol-free, Cruelty Free, Vegan
How to use:
Use at least twice a day, brushing teeth for two minutes each time.
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Potassium Nitrate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aroma, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, CI 77891
|Lyclear Crème Rinse for the treatment of head lice on both adults and children. The permethrin present in the rinse kills insects such as head lice and their eggs.
You Must Be Aged Over 18 Years to Purchase This Product
How to Use
Permethrin 1% w/w.
Other ingredients: isopropyl alcohol, steralkonium chloride, cetyl alchol, ceteth-10 (polyoxyl 10 cetyl ether), hyetellose, hydrolysoed animal protein, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), balsam fir canada, propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216), fragrance 06.070, propylene glycol, E110, anhydrous citric acid and purified wat
- Shampoo the hair with a mild shampoo. Do not use a combined shampoo and conditioner or a medicated shampoo. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry so that the hair remains damp.
- After shaking the bottle, apply sufficient Lyclear Crème Rinse to saturated the hair, roots and scalp. Work methodically through the hair and remember to pay attention to the areas behind the ears and around the nape of the neck. For the majority of individuals al of the contents of this bottle will be required to ensure that the scalp and hair are well saturated.
- Leave Lyclear Crème Rinse on the hair for 10 minutes. An application for longer than 10 minutes will not give better results, but a full 10 minutes is required.
- Rinse thoroughly with water. After the final rinse and while the hair is still wet, use the comb provided in the pack to remove the lice and eggs. Comb the hair in sections from the roots and work over the whole head in this way. Normal hair drying routines can be followed.
There are no reviews yet.