Iswari Fairtrade Cacao Nibs are made from simple Peruvian Creole cacao.
They are healthy, delicious, and rich in nutrients. They can be eaten directly, by those who like the bitter taste of cacao, used as toppings, or in recipes.
The bitter taste of the cacao nibs makes them ideal for use in cakes, desserts, and smoothies, with many added benefits, such as:
- Increased energy and vitality;
- Prevention of cardiovascular problems;
- Neutralization of free radicals;
- Prevention of premature ageing;
- Mood regulation;
A large number of antioxidants, namely:
- serotonin and anandamide – natural feel-good compounds;
- monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) – improve mood, allowing serotonin and dopamine to remain in the bloodstream;
- Tryptophan – a relaxant that improves sleep quality.
The crunchy texture of cacao nibs makes them ideal for adding to porridge, mueslis, and desserts, among other food preparations.
We recommend you take 1 tablespoon (about 15 g) per day.