Flixonase Allergy Relief treats and prevents hayfever and allergic rhinitis including from dust mites and animal dander. It helps relieve symptoms such as sneezing, itchy and watery eyes and a runny, itchy or blocked-up nose, for up to 24 hours.
- Treats and prevents allergy symptoms
- Fast onset, 24 hour relief
- Maximum benefit achieved in just 3-4 days
- Non drowsy
- Use once a day
You Must Be Aged Over 18 Years to Purchase This Product. Maximum order quantity of 3 per order.
How to Use
1.Shake the bottle well and remove the dust cap.
2. Blow your nose gently.
3. Close one nostril as shown and put the nozzle in the other nostril. Tilt your head forward slightly and keep the bottle upright. Hold the bottle as shown (Picture 3).
4. Start to breathe in slowly through your nose. While you are breathing in, squirt a spray of fine mist into your nostril by pressing down firmly on the collar with your fingers (Picture 4).
5. Breathe out through your mouth. Repeat step 4 to take a second spray in the same nostril.
6. Remove the nozzle from this nostril and breathe out through your mouth (Picture 5).
7. Repeat steps 3 to 6 for the other nostril.
8. After using the spray, wipe the nozzle carefully with a clean tissue or handkerchief and replace the dust cap.
Each spray contains Fluticasone Propionate 50 micrograms.
Flixonase Allergy Relief treats and prevents allergic rhinitis including hayfever, dust mites and animal dander.
Do not use Flixonase
• if you have ever had an allergic reaction to fluticasone propionate or to any of the other ingredients.
• if you are under 18 years.
• for more than 6 months unless your doctor tells you to
Take special care and check with your doctor before you take this medicine
• If you have a high temperature, cold or if you have or recently had a nasal or sinus infection.
• If you have recently had surgery, an injury or ulcers in your nose. If you are taking other medicines
Talk to your doctor before using this medicine
If you are taking any medicines; particularly corticosteroid medicines (including eczema creams, asthma inhalers, tablets, injections, nasal sprays, and eye or nose drops); or ketoconazole (for fungal infections). You must not use this product if you are taking Ritonavir (an anti-HIV medicine) unless told by your doctor.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Talk to your doctor before using Flixonase Allergy Relief if you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
The following side effects may occur:
• Sneezing after using the spray but this soon stops. • You may notice an unpleasant taste or smell. • Nose bleeds. • Dryness or irritation in the nose or throat. • Headache. • Small holes (perforations) in the ridge inside the nose that separates the nostrils.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE EACH OF CHILDREN.
READ THE PATIENT LEAFLET BEFORE TAKING THIS MEDICATION