- The only denture fixative approved by British Dental Health Foundation.
- For even better result, please check Fixodent’s range of Premium Denture Adhesives: Best Hold, Best Foodseal and Best Antibacterial.
Feel comfortable and confident all day long
Fixodent Complete denture adhesive is a perfect fit for you if you just don’t want to think about your dentures. Whatever you’re doing, whatever you’re eating, you’ll enjoy the confidence that comes from having your dentures held securely and comfortably in place. Fixodent Complete keeps a strong hold throughout the day and provides improved comfort thanks to a cushion between gums and dentures. It also helps to create a food seal preventing food particles from getting beneath your dentures. Therefore, you can simply relax and enjoy your life to the fullest. Try it now in a neutral flavour.
Did you know?
A large number of published clinical studies show that Fixodent improves the performance of your dentures and it even improves hold of well-fitted ones.
With an easy application, Fixodent adhesives adapts incredibly well to the unique shape of your gums to create a custom fit.
- Comfort, strong hold and foodseal: Fixodent provides incredibly strong hold and great comfort throughout the day. It keeps dentures securely in place and provides a snug and comfortable fit. Its great sealing features helps prevent food particles from getting beneath your dentures.
- Neutral flavour: On top of strong hold, comfort and foodseal benefits, enjoy the neutral flavour of Fixodent Complete Neutral.
- British Dental Health Foundation Approved: Fixodent is the only denture fixative cream approved by the British Dental Health Foundation.
- Discover Premium Range: For even better result, please check Fixodent’s range of Premium Denture Adhesives: Best Hold, Best Foodseal and Best Antibacterial.
How to use Fixodent Complete Neutral Denture Adhesive
- Step 1: Clean & Dry Dentures
- Step 1: Apply Adhesives in thin stripes as shown
- Step 3: Insert Dentures and hold briefly in place
- Step 4: Before removing your dentures, rinse your mouth with warm water. Apply a soft rocking motion and remove your denture. Keep your denture moist when not in use.