- Super-strong scrubbing floss is guaranteed not to break, even when used on the tightest teeth
- Y-shape pick with angled floss head easily reaches back teeth
- Flexible Bristle Pick brushes deep between teeth
- Minty flavor leaves mouth feeling fresh
- With advanced fluoride coating
- Available in 75ct and 125ct sizes
- No break floss guarantee
|Oral-B Satin Tape Dental Floss Mint 25m
Oral-B Satin Tape dental floss is made of a silky ribbon-like floss that wraps comfortably around fingers and slides smoothly between teeth and below the gum line for a more elegant experience.||Steradent Active Plus kills 99.9% of bacteria.
Pack Contents: 30 EA
- Removes 50% more plaque than brushing alone
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Mint Fresh
- Contains 30 tablets
|Kills 99% of 7 Common Odour-Causing Bacteria*
Helps Remove Plaque and Tartar
Cleans and Brightens Removable Dental Appliances|
Steradent Pro White Denture Daily Cleaner - 30 Tablets
No. 1 brand recommended by dentists restores original whiteness, and kills 99.9% of bacteria.
Mint fresh. Use daily.
In just 3 minutes thousands of micro bubbles carry the active oxygen all around the denture killing 99.9% of bacteria.
Provides a powerful in depth clean working where the toothbrush can't go.
- Unbeatable hold in Fixodent line-up: up to 88% of the initial hold at end of the day
- Provides 10x stronger hold vs. no adhesive and keeps the dentures securely in place...
Oral-B Satin Tape’s 2-layered design effectively removes plaque and food particles to help prevent cavities and gum problems, offering a simple and easy way to greatly improve the health of your teeth and gums. The floss is easy to insert and handle to help you reach even the tightest spots, lets you know it’s working by adding a burst of mint freshness and is gentle on gums and fingers for your comfort.
- Flossing action for a fresh clean feeling
- Burst of freshness
- Wide satin-like ribbon
- Comfort Grip
- Mint flavor
How to use
Wind 5 centimeter of floss around your middle fingers. Gently glide floss between teeth to the gum line. Curve the floss to contact as much of the tooth as possible. Gently move the floss up and down. Use a fresh section of the floss for each tooth.
Keep out of reach of children.
Features and Benefits
- Two-layered design provides superior strength
- Satin-like finish is gentle on gums and fingers
- Easy to insert, so you can reach even the tightest spots
- Comfortable to handle, even when wet
- Fresh mint flavour lets you know it is working
Hygienically cleans dentures in just 3 minutes. The formula activates thousands of micro bubbles that carry the active oxygen all around the denture killing 99.9% of bacteria. Provides a powerful in-depth clean, working where the toothbrush can’t go and removing 50% more plaque than brushing alone. The formula is safe for metal parts and also suitable for both full and partial dentures. Use twice daily Steradent Active Plus will leave your dentures feeling perfectly clean.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium
Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, PEG-150, Malic Acid, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-90, Aroma,
TAED, CI 28440, CI 42090
Directions of Use: For optimum cleaning results we recommend using Steradent Active Plus twice a day.
- Rinse denture. Place one Steradent Active Plus tablet together with your denture in a glass. Replace cap firmly after use.
- Fill with warm water to cover dentures and soak for 3 minutes. DO NOT USE BOILING WARM WATER STRAIGHT FROM THE KETTLE AS THIS WILL DAMAGE DENTURES.
- Brush and rinse denture in water thoroughly before wearing.
- Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children, and elderly in need of care.
- For soaking denture only.
- Do not ingest. Harmful if swallowed.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor/physician, if you feel unwell.
- IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- If medical advice if needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Retain tube for future reference.
- Independent 2009 US laboratory testing
(ASTM method E1153)
- The World’s number 1 best selling daily retainer and mouthguard cleaner
- Fast action
- Specially formulated and non-corroding and highly recommended for appliances with wires
- Free retainer case with every box purchased
- Sold in a box of 36 tablets.
|How to use
Instructions for use: For optimum cleaning results we recommend using Steradent Pro White twice a day.
Restores original whiteness discolouration due to red wine, tea or coffee.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of reach of children, and elderly in need of care.
For soaking denture only. Do not ingest. Harmful if swallowed.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor/physician, if you feel unwell. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Causes serious eye irritation.
IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/ attention. Causes skin irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Retain tube for future reference.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Malic Acid, PEG-150, Citric Acid, Sodium
Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-90, Aroma, TAED, CI 28440, CI 42090
- Rinse denture. Place one Steradent Pro White tablet together with your denture in a glass.
- Replace tube cap firmly after use.
- Fill glass with sufficient hot water to cover dentures.
- Do Not Use Boiling Water Straight from the Kettle as this will Damage Dentures.
- Soak for 3 minutes.
- Brush and rinse denture thoroughly in water before wearing.
- Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
Feel confident and comfortable throughout the day
Enjoy even the tough food with the strength of Fixodent Plus Best Hold* premium denture adhesive. Thanks to its unbeatable hold* and concentrated formula that steadily releases adhesive agents, Fixodent Plus Best Hold ensures you will reach the end of the day with exceptional 88% of the initial holding power. It also provides 10x stronger hold**, so your dentures stay secure at every moment and while eating every kind of food.
Equipped with a regular nozzle for an easy application, Fixodent Plus Best Hold is also flavour-free and does not affect the taste of foods.
- Gives you the freedom of eating any kind of tough food due to the exceptional holding power
- Acts as a cushion between gums and dentures, allowing for a customized fit
- Easy to apply in thin strips, thanks to the regular nozzle
- Flavour-free formula does not affect the taste of foods
- Suitable for full and partial dentures
How to use Fixodent PLUS Best Hold Premium Denture Adhesive Cream
- UNBEATABLE* HOLD: 88% AT THE END OF THE DAY: Thanks to the concentrated formula which activates quickly after application, Fixodent PLUS Best Hold*Premium denture adhesive creates a strong bond between dentures and gums. It also steadily releases adhesive agents, providing up to 88% of the initial hold after a day-long wear.
- 10X STRONGER HOLD VS NO ADHESIVE: Fixodent PLUS Best Hold* provides 10x stronger hold* and great comfort throughout the day. It keeps dentures securely in place and allows for a snug and comfortable fit at every moment.
- REGULAR NOZZLE FOR APPLICATION IN THIN STRIPS: To achieve the best hold and comfortable wear, apply thin strips of the adhesive as shown on pack. Make sure the adhesive is not too close to the edges of the denture to avoid oozing. Can be freely used on both full and partial dentures.
- FLAVOUR-FREE: Fixodent PLUS Best Hold* is flavour-free so it does not affect the taste of foods. This way you can enjoy the true flavour of your favourite meals also when wearing a denture.
- Step 1: Clean & Dry Dentures
- Step 2: Apply Adhesives in thin stripes as shown
- Step 3: Insert Dentures and hold briefly in place
- Step 4: Before removing your dentures, rinse your mouth with warm water. Apply a soft rocking motion and remove your denture. Keep your denture moist when not in use.