|Description||An ultra-gentle facial cleanser to remove dirt, pollution & makeup, while protecting the skin's natural barrier. Formulated with3 Essential Ceramides and Niacinamide, this no-rinse cleanser leaves skin feeling healthy and perfectly clean.||CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser is a face wash and body cleanser enriched with Ceramides and Salicylic Acid that tackles rough, bumpy skin to leave it smoother and hydrated. It's ideal for skin prone to Keratosis Pilaris.|
CeraVe Blemish Control Gel Moisturiser with 2% Salicylic Acid & Niacinamide for Blemish-Prone Skin 40ml. Facial moisturiser for blemish-prone skin, which targets blemishes & blackheads, helping skin look noticeably clearer. The formula penetrates pores to eliminate the cause of spots & blemishes, while protecting the skin’s natural barrier.
Skin needs moisture around the clock. A night cream with niacinamide is ideal to soothe skin while you sleep. For maximum hydration and skin-barrier replenishment that helps the skin hold on to moisture, look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid and ceramides. We recommend a non-comedogenic nighttime moisturizer like CeraVe PM Facial...
Packed with powerful antioxidants THE INKEY LIST Q10 serum helps to protect the skin from damage caused by environmental stressors such as pollution.
100% plant derived, THE INKEY LIST’s Squalane Oil is a natural wonder for all skin types.
|Content||An ultra-gentle facial cleanser to remove dirt, pollution & makeup, while protecting the skin's natural barrier. Formulated with3 Essential Ceramides and Niacinamide, this no-rinse cleanser leaves skin feeling healthy and perfectly clean.
▪Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
▪Gentle on skin & eyes. Tested under ophthalmological control.
▪Aggressive scrubbing can impact skin health by disrupting the skin barrier, skin pH and microbiome balance on the skin's surface. "CeraVe Micellar Water is a gentle alternative to cleanse the skin of makeup and debris and may be used on its own or followed by a traditional cleanser" (Dr Alexis Granite, Consultant Dermatologist)
▪Containing 3 essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II), this micellar water helps protect the skin’s natural barrier and keeps skin hydrated for up to 24 hours.
▪With Niacinamide, this Micellar Water cleanses and purifies, leaving skin refreshed.
▪Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
▪For your facial routine, we recommend to double cleanse. Follow up with CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser for Normal to Dry Skin, or CeraVe Foaming Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin.|
How To Use: Shake well, then saturate a cotton or re-usable pad:
▪To remove eye makeup: Hold over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe without harsh rubbing
▪To cleanse skin and remove face makeup: Gently wipe over skin until completely free of makeup and impurities.
There’s no need to rinse. Suitable for use morning and evening.
We recommend building this into your cleansing routine, with double cleansing.
|Why you need it: CeraVe SA Skin Smoothing Cleanser is a face wash and body cleanser designed to improve skin texture while removing dirt, oil and makeup from skin. This CeraVe salicylic acid cleanser helps to alleviate rough and bumpy skin texture, leaving skin feeling smoother. The Salicyclic Acid in the formula gently exfoliates the skin, without compromising the skin’s natural barrier.|
CeraVe renewing SA Cleanser has been developed with dermatologists. Suitable for use every day, this foaming cleanser helps protect the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides and hydrates the skin with Hyaluronic Acid. This CeraVe cleanser is free from microbeads and physical exfoliants that can damage delicate skin. Effective but gentle, it's suitable for even sensitive skin. Features & benefits: Salicylic Acid - Helps exfoliate and smooth
No Microbeads - No harsh microbeads that can irritate skin
Gentle on Skin - Suitable for sensitive skin Free from: Fragrance-free, free from physical exfoliants, non-irritating, non-comedogenic
- Formulated to improve skin texture irregularities, rough and bumpy skin.
- Suitable for skin prone to Keratosis Piliaris
- For face and body
- Gently removes oil, dirt and makeup
- Salicylic Acid exfoliates, Hyaluronic Acid hydrates, Ceramides protect & repair skin's barrier
|DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS: All CeraVe products have been Developed with Dermatologists. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: This formula contains 3 Essential Ceramides and a powerful exfoliating blend of alpha and beta-hydroxy acids (AHA and BHA) including Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid & 2% Salicylic Acid.
Also contains Niacinamide, Glycerin and Hyaluronic Acid. Benefits:|
*Clinical study, 4 weeks, 52 subjects. ** Clinical study, 8 weeks, 52 subjects How to use:
- Facial moisturiser for blemish-prone skin. For all over application, or targeted use.
- Targets blemishes & blackheads, helping skin look noticeably clearer.
- Proven to improve skin texture & tone and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Maintains healthy-looking skin with daily use.
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing formula.
- Hydrates skin for up to 24 hours.
- Non-greasy & non-drying formula.
- Number of blackheads appear reduced by up to 45%*
- Number of spots appear reduced by up to 33%**
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. DISCOVER CERAVE’S EVERYDAY ROUTINE FOR BLEMISH-PRONE SKIN:
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product, we recommend using CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser. Recommended for evening use.
- Use applicator to dispense product onto fingers. Apply all over face for general application or use as a targeted treatment on affected areas.
- Apply CeraVe Blemish Control Gel in the evening and always follow with SPF protection in the day time – we suggest the CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50.
- To prevent from over-drying the skin, start with one application every couple of days and then build up to daily usage or twice a day. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
To help reduce the appearance of discolouration and post-acne marks, swap out the Blemish Control Gel for CeraVe Retinol Resurfacing Serum. Recommended use in the evening only & always follow with SPF 50 protection in the daytime Suitable for Blemish-Prone Combination Ingredients INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, BENZOIC ACID (CODE F.I.L. D271240/1)
- Step 1: Cleanse the skin thoroughly using CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser. Recommended use day and night.
- Step 2 [AM]: In the morning, follow with CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50
- Step 2 [PM]: In the evening, apply Cerave Blemish Control Gel Facial Moisturiser. Use the applicator to dispense product onto fingers. Apply all over face for general application or use as a targeted treatment on affected areas.
|Product Features & Benefits Skin needs moisture around the clock. A night cream with niacinamide is ideal to soothe skin while you sleep. For maximum hydration and skin-barrier replenishment that helps the skin hold on to moisture, look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid and ceramides. We recommend a non-comedogenic nighttime moisturizer like CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion which has both ingredients and won’t clog pores or cause acne flare-ups.
Ideal for normal to oily skin, CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizer features three essential barrier-strengthening ceramides, hydrating hyaluronic acid and soothing niacinamide in an oil-free, non-comedogenic formula. This rich yet lightweight night cream uses patented MVE Delivery Technology to deliver a steady stream of much-needed moisture throughout the night, and helps the skin hold on to it.|
How to Use
- Ultra-lightweight night cream
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps repair a compromised skin barrier while improving the appearance of the skin
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, oil-free, fragrance-free and non-irritating
- Developed with dermatologists
Ingredients Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Unlock the pump for first time use by twisting it to the left and pressing down several times until the product comes out. Note: You may actually have to press down on the pump as many as 10-20 times to initially begin dispensing lotion.
- Apply liberally to the face and neck at night, or as directed by a physician
|A powerhouse antioxidant, Q10 (also called Coenzyme Q10 or CoQ10) is a naturally occurring enzyme found in the body, working in the upper layers of the skin to help prevent and repair damage. However, Q10 levels diminish over time; happily, The Inky List’s sublimely simple Q10 Serum supplements this loss.
Q10 promises to protect your skin from damage caused by environmental stressors such as pollution, helping to prevent and repair damage and minimise the signs of ageing that can appear if environmental aggressors have their wicked way with your skin. Thanks to a dual peptide called Syn Tacks, which provides collagen-boosting benefits, squalane and hyaluronic acid, the formula also helps to hydrate your complexion and keep it looking vibrant and youthful.||100% plant derived, THE INKEY LIST’s Squalane Oil is a natural wonder for all skin types. Lightweight and non-greasy, the oil helps to hydrate by bolstering your skin’s barrier, so preventing it from losing moisture. Great for dry skin, it helps to plump up your complexion’s appearance and so minimise fine lines; thanks to its ability to regulate oil production, Squalane is also great for oilier skin types – an all rounder if ever we saw one. Slot it into your routine morning or evening (or both) as a final step after serums and moisturiser to seal in all the goodness of your other products while hydrating.
A natural skin oil that helps to hydrate and protect the skin.