CB12 is a new, unique, long-lasting mouth rinse proven to prevent and neutralise bad breath for up to 12 hours.
|Oral B Satin Floss instantly feels different as it releases a burst of mint freshness on contact that lets you know it is working.|
Est. 1900. Powerful stain removal. Eucryl toothpowder has been used throughout the world since it was first used in 1900. Its unique and thorough polishing action will leave your teeth bright and feeling really smooth and clean. Eucryl toothpowder helps remove stains caused by SMOKING or drinking tea, coffee or red wine. Also available; Eucryl Original flavour toothpowder and
Eucryl Fresh mint flavour toothpaste.
|Steradent Active Plus kills 99.9% of bacteria. Product Features|
Pack Contents: 30 EA
- Removes 50% more plaque than brushing alone
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Mint Fresh
- Contains 30 tablets
Worry no more for unwanted embarrassing bad breaths with CB12 Strong Mint Toothpaste. CB12 is a safe breath toothpaste that neutralizes the formation of the substances that cause bad breath. Bad breath is caused by the growth of certain bacteria in the oral cavity, between teeth and in pits on the back of the tongue. When these bacteria break down food particles, malodorous sulfur gases are formed and these cause bad breath in the exhaled air. CB12 neutralizes and prevents the origin of these gases. Simply brush your teeth with CB12 in the morning and you will have a safe breath for 12 hours. Use CB12 Strong Mint Toothpaste for a crystal clean confidence!
|To maintain healthy teeth and gums, it is important to keep your teeth as clean as possible. When using a regular toothbrush, it can be difficult to clean in between teeth, especially if you have a brace or bridge.|
|Content||Description CB12 is a new, unique, long-lasting mouth rinse proven to prevent and neutralise bad breath. CB12 neutralises the substances and processes that cause bad breath by combating all three ‘volatile sulphur compounds’ (VSC) gases that cause bad breath instead of simply masking the smell for a short period of time. The unique combination of Zinc and Chlorhexidine in CB12 targets the ‘VSCs’ from exhaled air and neutralises bad breath. CB12 also contains fluoride to help prevent tooth decay.
Chlorhexidine diacetate breaks down the complex VSC gases that cause the distinctive bad breath smell, while helping to coat the oral cavity for all-day protection. Zinc acetate then neutralises these sulphurous gases and turns them into harmless, odourless compounds. The result is a better and more lasting effect against bad breath, with 12 hours of instant, safe breath confidence for you. How To Use|
Rinse for approx. 30 sec. to 1 min. Gargle and then spit out. Do not swallow. Suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age Active Ingredients Contains 0.05% sodium fluoride.
Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Alcohol, Zinc Acetate Dihydrate, Chlorhexidine Diacetate, Sodium Fluoride, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Acesulfame, Citric Acid, Aroma.
- Remove the lid
- Hold the bottle at an angle downward
- Keep the red button pressed, the dosage system automatically provides a 10 ml dose
|Its unique satin-like texture is comfortable to handle. It effectively cleans out plaque and particles between your teeth and below the gum line, so your teeth feel squeaky clean. Daily flossing with Satin Floss will do more to keep your teeth and gums healthy.|
- Satin-like texture
- Comfort grip
- Mint flavour
- About this item Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, cooking marvellous are not the manufacturer of this product Product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing Please always read THE labels, warning and directions provided before Using or consuming the product.
- Imported from UK.
Hygienically cleans dentures in just 3 minutes. The formula activates thousands of micro bubbles that carry the active oxygen all around the denture killing 99.9% of bacteria. Provides a powerful in-depth clean, working where the toothbrush can’t go and removing 50% more plaque than brushing alone. The formula is safe for metal parts and also suitable for both full and partial dentures. Use twice daily Steradent Active Plus will leave your dentures feeling perfectly clean. Ingredients Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium
Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, PEG-150, Malic Acid, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-90, Aroma,
TAED, CI 28440, CI 42090 Usage Information Directions of Use: For optimum cleaning results we recommend using Steradent Active Plus twice a day.
- Rinse denture. Place one Steradent Active Plus tablet together with your denture in a glass. Replace cap firmly after use.
- Fill with warm water to cover dentures and soak for 3 minutes. DO NOT USE BOILING WARM WATER STRAIGHT FROM THE KETTLE AS THIS WILL DAMAGE DENTURES.
- Brush and rinse denture in water thoroughly before wearing.
- Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children, and elderly in need of care.
- For soaking denture only.
- Do not ingest. Harmful if swallowed.
- IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor/physician, if you feel unwell.
- IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- If medical advice if needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Retain tube for future reference.
- CB12 Toothpaste Strong Mint 100ml
- Toothpaste that fights bad breath and strengthens teeth
- Strong Mint Flavor
- Fights unpleasant breath
- With fluoride – strengthens tooth enamel and prevents cavities
- Treats bad breath
- Contains zinc acetate, xylitol and 0.32% sodium fluoride
- 100ml Tube
- Proven to eliminate bad breath
- Patented formula with clinically proven 12-hour breath neutralizing effect
- Provides a cool menthol flavor
- Includes 0.05% sodium fluoride, an ingredient proven to strengthen your enamel with daily use
- Enriched with plaque inhibiting and anti-cavity effect
- 12 Hour Fresh Breath
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
Dolans Chemist Expert TePe 0.6mm Interdental Brushes are specially designed with a small brush head to allow easy access to those hard to reach places, helping remove traces of food and plaque quickly and easily. Use everyday after your regular brushing for healthier teeth, gums and fresher breath.
Reducing environmental impact with carton made from sustainably sourced card. Packaging 100% recyclable.
94% of Dental Hygienists recommend TePe interdental brushes (Harris M, Eaton KA, Ross MK, Avevalo C. (2015) A Survey of Dental Hygienists in the United Kingdom in 2011. Part 4 - Prevention Skills Training and Utilisation – published in Dental Health.). How to use
Use everyday after your regular brushing for healthier teeth, gums and fresher breath.
Consult your dental professional for correct use.
For the front of the mouth, insert brush into the space between the teeth at gum level by turning slightly. This technique aids access and reduces stress on the wire.
Bend the brush head gently when cleaning between the back teeth. Do not bend back at night angles and use a straight brush for the front teeth.
Once inserted, gently move the brush backwards and forwards several times to remove plaque and debris.
For the back of the mouth, access may be improved by first shaping the brush head into a slight curve.
Always rinse the brush in water after use.
Never force the brush into a space.
For efficient cleaning, you may need more than one size of brush for different size spaces.
We recommend you change the brush every week or when the bristles become worn, whichever occurs first.
Effectively cleans orthodontic wires and implants.
The metal wire is plastic coated for use around metal fillings and to avoid damage to dental implants Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the reach of children.
Undue force and continuous bending of the wire at severe angles may lead to fracture of the wire and may cause injury.
Complies with the Quality Standard Standard EN ISO 16409:2006/Amd1:2010.
There are no reviews yet.