The surface lining of the vagina contains a vast population of microflora – this is a friendly bacteria including Lactobacillus acidophilus, which act as the main defence in maintaining the vagina in its natural healthy state.
BioCare Intrafresh is made from a combination of Lacobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus gasseri, garlic and rose oil in a wax pessary to help maintain normal vaginal freshness. As it dissolves on the vaginal surface, the wax absorbs and retains moisture so it gently and slowly lubricates and moistens.
Features of Intrafresh:
- Intrafresh is a pessary containing an active strain of Lactobacillus acidophilus;
- Intrafresh can help to support levels of beneficial vaginal bacteria;
- Intrafresh contains Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus gasseri, garlic and rose oil in a soluble wax to ensure stability and to allow uniform dispersion on the vaginal walls to help moisturise for freshness;
- Intrafresh provides a delicate natural fragance of rose absolute;
- Intrafresh is safe and convenient to use;
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans;
- NB: Intrafresh may be stored at room temperature for one week, but should be kept away from heat or direct sunlight. For longer periods, keep refrigerated.
- INTRAFRESH IS NOT A CONTRACEPTIVE;
PEG-12, PEG-150, Lactobacillus, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Powder, Rosa Damascena, (Rose) Flower Oil.
Using the applicator, insert one pessary approximately eight centimetres (three inches) into the vagina and release. Remove the applicator.
Use one pessary daily, ideally overnight, or as professionally recommended.
After use, the applicator should be washed with soap and warm water, rinsed and dried thoroughly before re-use.
NB. Intrafresh may be stored at room temperature for one week, but should be kept away from heat or direct sunlight. For longer periods, keep refrigerated.
INTRAFRESH IS NOT A CONTRACEPTIVE